PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bruin the Pug mix

Karen
09-30-2014, 01:29 AM
Aww, Bruin, we know your people picked a "strong" name for you, and that is fine, but you are adorable right now! From your last picture, I think you might have some Dachshund in you, too - they are often Black and Tan like you! It does not matter, as you revue puppies always get to maintain a bit of mystery, and that's half the fun! We are glad you and your siblings were all rescued, and hopefully they are all in loving homes just like you are! And sure, you may be a little wild at times, but you are still a growing puppy, that is just part of the deal! Have a wonderful life, Bruin, cutie!

dgunnels
09-30-2014, 04:58 AM
You are a darling little fellow. Hope you have a long and happy life.

chocolatepuppy
09-30-2014, 05:27 AM
Aww, you're adorable Bruin!!!:love: Thank goodness you and your siblings were rescued!

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day celebrating! :D

kaycountrygal
09-30-2014, 09:24 AM
Hi Bruin, What a precious cute little pup you are--just adorable! I'd like to give you a hug. No doubt you have a wonderful loving home and will make many memories as time passes. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. Congrats on being DOTD!

mon
09-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Happy DOTD to you sweet little Bruin! You are just so VERY adorable. I'm a chug too. Here in B.C. Canada it is a derogatory term some people call native Indians. I have Cree ancestry. Us chugs don't really mind as chugs are proud peeps and ignorance is kinda sad really:D Anyhoo, have the very best day and life darling Bruin, you are the best babe!!

tatsxxx11
09-30-2014, 01:10 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, adorable Bruin, a.k.a "Chug A Roo!":D Thank you for sharing your heartwarming story with us. It's so nice to meet you today, to have the chance to honor you and pay tribute to all that you mean to your family!:) How proud your master, your entire family must be, having not just one but now two furkids laying claim to the coveted title, Dog of the Day!:cool: I'm sure brother Tucker and Liger are proud of their little bro, too!

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2008/May/09.html

What a precious Chug pup you are, Bruin! Your photos are utterly heart melting, and it's easy to see why your family loves you so very much! And of course, being a puppy, you're a wild and crazy guy; just a tad mischievous, rambunctious, and umm, energetic!:D You sure do keep your people on their toes, but at the end of the day, this is their reward!:love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2014/September/30b.jpg

Great thanks to your auntie for rescuing you and your entire fur family, giving one most deserving doggie a chance at happiness, and oh, what a happy life awaits you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Chug! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with Tucker and Liger and your humans, being spoiled rotten!:D
Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Bruin, and to dear Tucker and Liger too!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Awww, Bruin! You are adorable! You are a happy, energetic, busy, fun puppy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie!

DonnaDWM
09-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are the cutest little guy.
I love the picture where you are sleeping with your big buddy.
Everyone should have a friend.
Celebrate your very special day.