PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet have a theme song?

Karen
09-26-2014, 12:22 PM
Yesterday's Cat of the Day, Tumbleweed does - does yours? Just curious!

Miss Hoppy had one, made up when she was a baby and broke her leg, and I was comforting her on the floor of the examination room at the 24-hour vet place;

Hey, little one
You're the one
You're my little honey bun
You're the sunny bun
My little funny bun
You are the honey bun for me!

kuhio98
09-26-2014, 12:42 PM
Oh yeah ~ They all do. We always make up some silly song.

Kuhio, I love you
Kuhio, I love you
Kuhio, you know that I do
Kuhio, I love you
Kuhio, I love you
Kuhio, you know that it's true

Halo, Halo, Halo
I love you very much
Halo, Halo, Halo
You're so soft to the touch
How I love my Halo
My pretty little girl
How I love my Halo
The sweetest in the world

Willy Boy, I love you so
Willy Boy, Mama's pride and joy

phesina
09-26-2014, 02:54 PM
How sweet! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

kuhio98
10-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Never been a kitty like Pepper before
Never been a kitty like Pepper
Never was a kitty
Ever was a kitty
Never was a kitty like Pepper before

:)

Lady's Human
10-05-2014, 05:20 AM
MJ (Angel's Human) and Axel came up with lyrics for Angel and Patch using a song from Chameleon Circuit.

You'd have to ask them for the lyrics...

Though I cringe, as the rewritten song has a lot to do with how odiferous someone is when she toots.

phesina
10-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Never been a kitty like Pepper before
Never been a kitty like Pepper
Never was a kitty
Every was a kitty
Never was a kitty like Pepper before

:)

You have such nice songs for your beloved kitties, Lisa! Thank you.

Pat :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Lady's Human
10-06-2014, 07:09 AM
The kids will be posting their theme song for the pets, in advance I owe the BBC and Chameleon circuit many, many apologies.

It was going to get posted Saturday, but Angel's Human isn't that good at typing yet, and lost the 99% completed post when she hit the wrong button.

Pinot's Mom
10-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Pinot's theme song, which her Daddy sings quite often, is Cyndi Lauper' s Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

kuhio98
10-06-2014, 09:24 AM
I wasn't alive in 1957, but must have caught the movie "Tammy and the Bachelor" on late-night TV.
Debbie Reynolds played Tammy and she was In Love. She sings this pretty song and here are some of the lyrics:
"Wish I knew if he knew
What I'm dreaming of
Tammy... Tammy... Tammy's in love"

Well, we make up different lyrics but the last line is always Cammie... Cammie... Cammie's in love

Cammie gazes adoringly at Bobcat all the time. It is quite nauseating :) Bobcat eats it up.

pomtzu
10-06-2014, 05:11 PM
I've only ever had one pet that had a song, and that was one of my Lhasa Apsos - Scooter to be more specific -AKA Mr Badboy. Yeah - he was a fear biter,, but I loved him to pieces anyway. His song was Mony Mony - Billy Idol sang it. It was such a bouncy song, that every time I heard it, I would pick Scooter up and dance all over the house with him. Those ears of his flapping while we were dancing, was such a funny sight, and he really seemed to enjoy our dance sessions. I still think of him to this day, whenever I hear that song on the radio.

I just now had to find the song on You Tube and play it. Yup - it still brought a smile...............:D

mon
10-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Had one cat who had his own song. He deserved it. He was the most miserable, mean funny little dude. Had a bad ticker all his life and liked to hide beside all the doors in the house and jump out and slap ya if ya walked by. He didn't care who it was. Never really got used to that :D;). Stupid, but here goes: Mr. Shadowman, Mr. Shadowman, Shadow is the shadowiest man in the land . In the shadowland, in the shadowland, Shadow is the shadowiest man....in the land. We kept him comfortable until the ripe old age of 12. He was spunky 'till the end. Sure loved that rotten cat!!!! Bad to the bone he was, sure miss him :D:love:

Lobodeb
10-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Sammy: Oh Sandy, From the Grease Movie, but instead of Sandy, we say Sammy. :)

Maggy: The Maggy song from Rod Stewart

Sheila: "Oh Sheila" the dumb song from the 80s. :p