PDA

View Full Version : For the poodle lovers (drawing)

wolf_Q
12-18-2002, 10:39 AM
A free portrait I was suckered into doing as a Christmas present for my brother's girfriend's family. It only took a couple of hours to do it (shh don't tell them that!). The white one is Mandy, she is more friendly and social, the light brown colored one is Pogey, she is sweeter but very shy.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/pc41097ff8098cf3430c4ba5c05a35475/fceb2ba8.jpg

ellensy
12-18-2002, 10:45 AM
Awesome! you draw really well :)

primabella
12-18-2002, 10:55 AM
is there anything you can't draw;) great pic :D

trisha0503
12-18-2002, 11:11 AM
Great drawing Amy !! :) You're a very talented person ! :)

aly
12-18-2002, 12:37 PM
AWWWWWWWW!!!! Thanks for posting that Amy. Such a precious drawing!!

I was going to ask you a question. I am planning on ordering another drawing from you sometime in the near future because I don't have any of Lolly. But I didn't know if I could send you pics of my 3 babies and you draw them into one picture? Because I don't have any good group shots.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-18-2002, 09:19 PM
That looks great, Amy! I'm sure they'll love it! I've been trying to draw a black/brown Doberman Pinscher, and 2 Chihuahuas, one black/white shorthair, and the other white/black longhair, all 3 dogs together, for my dance teacher. :) ;)

RubyMutt
12-18-2002, 10:06 PM
Adorable!! That is a great drawing! Thanks for posting it :)

wolf_Q
12-19-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by aly
AWWWWWWWW!!!! Thanks for posting that Amy. Such a precious drawing!!

I was going to ask you a question. I am planning on ordering another drawing from you sometime in the near future because I don't have any of Lolly. But I didn't know if I could send you pics of my 3 babies and you draw them into one picture? Because I don't have any good group shots.

Thanks everyone!! :D

Aly, oh I could certainly do that. Actually, the majority of the portraits I have with multiple pets are combined pics. This one of the poodles....I had at least 15 photos to look at (though most of them were not very good) and I just kind of combined a few to make it. A portrait of Reecy, Lolly, Shiloh (and maybe Canuck?) would be adorable! :D

aly
12-19-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q

Thanks everyone!! :D

Aly, oh I could certainly do that. Actually, the majority of the portraits I have with multiple pets are combined pics. This one of the poodles....I had at least 15 photos to look at (though most of them were not very good) and I just kind of combined a few to make it. A portrait of Reecy, Lolly, Shiloh (and maybe Canuck?) would be adorable! :D

You know me too well! I was thinking about putting Canuck in there too!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

anna_66
12-19-2002, 08:11 AM
I'm going to need you services in the future too (a cartoon pic of Huney:D ). Since I have one of the others, I need one of her too!
Just will need to get a little $cash$ together first!

Tina
12-19-2002, 09:11 AM
Very great drawing!! It is so cute!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-19-2002, 09:11 AM
That's a great drawing!