PDA

View Full Version : New DWTS 2014

Taz_Zoee
09-16-2014, 04:05 PM
I know there is another thread out there with multiple season's in it, but I wanted to start a fresh one. :)

So, does anyone watch this (Dancing With The Stars)??

I know who I hope goes home tonight............Lolo Jones. I feel bad since it is Keo's first season, but she was horrible! Worse than the contestants that are in their 70s!

And of course the best was who I figured it would be...........Alfonso Ribeiro. I just love him!

pomtzu
09-16-2014, 04:27 PM
I know there is another thread out there with multiple season's in it, but I wanted to start a fresh one. :)

I know who I hope goes home tonight............Lolo Jones. I feel bad since it is Keo's first season, but she was horrible! Worse than the contestants that are in their 70s!

And of course the best was who I figured it would be...........Alfonso Ribeiro. I just love him!

I didn't watch last night even tho I wanted to see Michael Waltrip. Did he make an arse of himself????? :p

Taz_Zoee
09-16-2014, 05:46 PM
I didn't watch last night even tho I wanted to see Michael Waltrip. Did he make an arse of himself????? :p

Well, he can't really dance. But it wasn't the worst. He blamed his outfit on his performance. He was wearing what looked like a fire suit that they wear when racing. He said every time he lifted his arms the onesie gave him a wedgie.

But he did not make an arse of himself, at least IMO. Betsey Johnson and Lolo Jones take the cake for making arses of themselves.

cassiesmom
10-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Movie night ... I'm not sure who Val's partner is, but I thought they were terrific! My mom told me the next day that they had to make choreography changes at the 11th hour after Val's choreography was too close to the movie. And Derek Hough ... I'm sure Gene Kelly was watching from heaven and smiling. I'm not sure who Derek's partner is either, now I think about it. But I missed Mark Ballas, who's my other favorite male pro.

Lobodeb
10-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Love this show!!! :love: I've watched it religiously since it began way back when.

cassiesmom
11-26-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm not surprised about the outcome. Disappointed but not surprised.

Karen
11-26-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm not surprised about the outcome. Disappointed but not surprised.

I do not watch it, but who were you rooting for?

cassiesmom
11-26-2014, 02:53 PM
I do not watch it, but who were you rooting for?

Mark Ballas

Taz_Zoee
11-27-2014, 11:56 AM

I am pleased with the results. :D

Grace
11-27-2014, 07:22 PM
I was totally delighted with the results :)

From the first night we were cheering for Alfonzo.