PDA

View Full Version : Video of Lily and her beloved Bach Flower Remedies

Kirsten
09-14-2014, 01:49 PM
She got those because of her jealousy issues and increasing aggession towards Luna, and since she takes them (we started a few days before she had surgery; here's (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?186645-Lily-going-to-have-bladder-surgery-on-Tuesday-%28Update-Back-home-from-surgery!-20%29) her thread in Cat Health), she hasn't sprayed so far. The best thing is, she really loves them; I took a video of it today. Hope it works, never tried this so far:

Lily loves her Bach Flower Remedies (http://www.catmom.de/2014/lily_bachflower.mp4)

(BTW, I know I look awful and sound stupid in that video, hope you don't mind! lol)

mrspunkysmom
09-14-2014, 03:11 PM
She got those because of her jealousy issues and increasing aggession towards Luna, and since she takes them (we started a few days before she had surgery; here's (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?186645-Lily-going-to-have-bladder-surgery-on-Tuesday-%28Update-Back-home-from-surgery!-20%29) her thread in Cat Health), she hasn't sprayed so far. The best thing is, she really loves them; I took a video of it today. Hope it works, never tried this so far:

Lily loves her Bach Flower Remedies (http://www.catmom.de/2014/lily_bachflower.mp4)

(BTW, I know I look awful and sound stupid in that video, hope you don't mind! lol)

Wow, I'll have to look this up.

Lovely video. And you do not look awful or sound stupid.

phesina
09-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Lovely! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Awww, lovely Lily! I am very glad your surgery is over, and you are home! And that the Bach flower medicine is helping! :love:

Karen
09-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Aww, so sweet! Glad she loves her "treat" (medicine in disguise)!

mrspunkysmom
09-14-2014, 11:01 PM
I forgot to mention that Lily is looking good. I'm glad she came through her surgery well.

:love:

ChrisH
09-15-2014, 04:51 AM
Aww, so sweet. :love: She is such a beautiful kitty.

catmandu
09-15-2014, 09:18 AM
I will have to look this up Kirsten, as there is a lot of dislike towards Big Terrance Jeffrey.
It would help to stop them from scaring an Old Man with their sudden outbursts.
:love::love::love:

Randi
09-15-2014, 09:22 AM
That's a nice video. She really seems to like it! Reminds me of when Fister had some Gimpet paste. Do Lily or Luna like that? Give them both some kisses from me. :love:

Taz_Zoee
09-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Wow! That is great that she takes it so well. I'm hoping Paizly will take pumpkin or laxatone so well once I go get it.

And I loved hearing your voice and seeing you in action. :D

Cataholic
09-15-2014, 01:05 PM
It is so odd to hear your accent, as you write in english, mainly. :)

Kirsten
09-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Awww, lovely Lily! I am very glad your surgery is over, and you are home! And that the Bach flower medicine is helping! :love:

Aww, so sweet! Glad she loves her "treat" (medicine in disguise)!

I forgot to mention that Lily is looking good. I'm glad she came through her surgery well.

:love:

Aww, so sweet. :love: She is such a beautiful kitty.

Yes, she's doing much better now, is recovering well from her surgery. It's only the stitches that are bothering her, but they will be removed on Thursday. Look at her scar:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/l/t31.0-8/10700119_10204243111585417_2814065030167384730_o.j pg

I will have to look this up Kirsten, as there is a lot of dislike towards Big Terrance Jeffrey.
It would help to stop them from scaring an Old Man with their sudden outbursts.

Oh, yes, it's definitely worth a try. Check out both bach flower remedies and Feliway. Good luck! :)

That's a nice video. She really seems to like it! Reminds me of when Fister had some Gimpet paste. Do Lily or Luna like that? Give them both some kisses from me. :love:

Lily doesn't care much about the Gimpet paste, but Luna loves it! :)

Wow! That is great that she takes it so well. I'm hoping Paizly will take pumpkin or laxatone so well once I go get it.

And I loved hearing your voice and seeing you in action. :D

Yeah, now you all know how silly I sound like when I'm talking to my girls! :o

It is so odd to hear your accent, as you write in english, mainly.

Well, yes, German must sound weird to anyone who doesn't speak the language. Next time I'll make a video, I'll speak English. Guess the girls won't mind, they've been raised bilingually. ;)

cassiesmom
09-15-2014, 08:28 PM
This makes me smile! I like how Lily balances on her back feet, then about halfway through she walks toward the camera so I can see her sweet face :) Then at the very end, her tail moves just slightly as she gets the last portion from the dropper. Lily kitty, I agree with ChrisH, you are beautiful! And Luna kitty, I think you are beautiful too!

catfamily
09-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Kirsten,i am so glad Lily is doing much better.i read the other thread as well.
also...i thoroughly enjoyed your video.it's a wonderful show of you with your Lily.
your so beautiful!!it's so nice to see our pet talk friends at home.
your a special lady.
hoping for the best with you and both Lily and Luna as well :)