PDA

View Full Version : Very Vivacious Vengeance!

Karen
09-12-2014, 02:40 AM
How unique your name is, and you seem to be too sweet for it really! Those 3 "V" names strung together sound quite imposing, so it's a good thing you have always been such well-behaved boy. It is wonderful that you even get along with your kitties, and other people - many huskies are too independent for that. Those pretty blue eyes must get you attention wherever you goes, another reason it is good he is so charming! Here's to a long, happy life filled with love, Venge!

chocolatepuppy
09-12-2014, 05:25 AM
You're a looker Vengeance!!! :love: It sounds like you keep very busy.;)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: Have a fun day!:D

DonnaDWM
09-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
I would love to see you pulling the cart. Most dogs like to
stay busy, you are no exception. Your person loves you very
much, so keep on "saving" them.

tatsxxx11
09-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Hi Vengence! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a stunning Husky you are!:) Those beautiful blue eyes are one striking contrast to your gorgeous coat, and that snowy background!:eek: And I don't know about you not being brave! You saved your human more than once from deep waters, and that spells Husky h*e*r*o in my book!:cool: And how neat that you get to fulfill that Husky love for work, pulling your garden cart! (Almost as much fun as sledding!:D) You even won 2nd place at the church parade! (Bet you deserved 1st!:p)

Your human is one lucky soul, having a "first" of her/his own as beautiful, as loyal, as sweet and loving as you! Friend to all, that's you, Vengence! You're truly one EXTRA special pup, Vengence, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Vengence! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled, activity packed day, celebrating with your human and kitty pals, being loved and pampered to pieces!:) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, stunning Vengence!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Handsome Vengeance! I like your beautiful blue eyes and your wonderful husky markings! I agree with tatsxxx11 -- you are extra special, sweet and loving! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you! (Could you please have your people give you a big hug :love: for me for your special day - maybe some for your kitties too, please :love:)

mon
09-13-2014, 05:46 PM
My computer has been misbehaving. VVV is, goes without saying... THE BEST! So wonderful.