PDA

View Full Version : five years here!

david p
09-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Today it's been exactly 5 years since I came to live at Concordia. I've had to change a lot of my lifestyle to be here like I gave up driving and my car which isn't too bad since I no longer have the expenses to go along with a car. The big change however is that I can't have any pets. I really miss holding a kitty in my arms and stroking him. They do have therapy pets, but they're all dogs. Outside of that, Concordia's been a great place to hang out!

Karen
09-03-2014, 12:32 PM
We've been thinking we have not heard from you - wow! It is amazing it has been 5 years! We miss you!

david p
09-03-2014, 01:36 PM
We've been thinking we have not heard from you - wow! It is amazing it has been 5 years! We miss you!

I know, Karen! With all of the activities here I get on PT somewhat less. Don't worry, Karen I still haven't lost Interest in PT!

Karen
09-03-2014, 01:38 PM
I know, Karen! With all of the activities here I get on PT somewhat less. Don't worry, Karen I still haven't lost Interest in PT!

That's good! Both that they keep you busy, and that you still like us, too! Stop on by Thursdays, I think the remote for the Orc is missing ...

chocolatepuppy
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Hi David! Good to hear from you. :) Hopefully they'll get some therapy cats and you can have some cat time again!;)

mrspunkysmom
09-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Hey David!

phesina
09-04-2014, 12:04 PM
That's great! Well done, David, and Concordia!

:love::love::love::love::love::love: