PDA

View Full Version : Seriously here......

wolf_Q
12-18-2002, 02:27 AM
....I'm well equipped with a thick fur coat...how many times must I convince you that I do NOT require clothing? You are not helping my manly image! :o

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p1b6187271eefb0892fc80edc182ac580/fceb5e66.jpg

Uabassoon
12-18-2002, 03:02 AM
Nebo looks so cute in his jacket! Tell him I said that he looks very manly in it.

Fuzzy317
12-18-2002, 04:03 AM
Nebo, this should be your motto :D

If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater. . . suggest that he wear a tail. -- Fran Lebowitz

sammi
12-18-2002, 04:21 AM
Nice baby blue jacket you got Nebo! Sure goes with those eyes.

Cookiebaker
12-18-2002, 05:40 AM
ha ha ha! Nebo has that look in his eyes as if to say "Mommy had a serious dolly deprivation when she was little." Cute Nebo! :D

anna_66
12-18-2002, 06:50 AM
Oh my, how embarrassing Roxey says:o We do not need coats Amy!

I had to laugh, not that Nebo isn't adorable, but.....it's just hilarious:D Your beautiful Nebo, with or without the jacket!

robinh
12-18-2002, 08:01 AM
Someone said to me years ago "dogs don't have personalities-they're just dogs". I told them they couldn't know anything about dogs to say that. I'm sure they could not say that if they had seen the look in Nebo's eyes. He speaks volumes of personallity with that look. I have seen the same look on my male dachshunds' face when I tried to put a coat on him. Max was so seriously offended that I had dressed him up like a doll and all I could do was laugh.

It's a great picture WolfQ! Made my day. :D

Dixieland Dancer
12-18-2002, 09:11 AM
It's not that bad is it Nebo? I mean you are always being the object of your mommies affection. That's the important thing! Besides, just remember the girls fall for those blue eyes with or without the coat!

trisha0503
12-18-2002, 09:21 AM
:D :D :D Forgive me Nebo, I just have to laugh, everytime I see your pictures! WIth or without jacket, you look very "macho" :) to us!

Missy here... I symphatize with you Neboz, we shouldz teach our Momz some lezzon... I alwayz tell Momz, that my headz is not a flowerz base , so stop puttingz flowerz in my headz! Butz she doezn't listen..sniff..sniff... You're still luckyz Nebo, you're a boy.. Can you imagine howz your Momz would dressed you upz if you were a girl? I don't wantz to see you at Pet Talkz wearing skimpyz outfitz :p :p

ramanth
12-18-2002, 09:24 AM
Oh Nebo! I think you look VERY manly in your jacket. :D

And cute too! ;)

Tina
12-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Nebo you are so cute in your jacket!!

primabella
12-18-2002, 02:14 PM
:D:D LOL :D:D

cute

wolf_Q
12-19-2002, 01:01 AM
I dunno...still think it's hurting my manly image...Ladybird has a yellow one, so maybe it will be better if there's another embarassed doggy too??

Missy, I'm glad I'm a boy doggy (even if I don't look like it sometimes!).....mom said that if I was a girl I'd come home on Christmas eve with red and green toenails...christmas bows...glitter in my fur....I don't know, I'm still not sure if I'll make it outta the grooming without the glitter....

--Nebo

trisha0503
12-19-2002, 09:54 AM
Missy here...

Hey Neboz , just between youz and me.. I thinkz your Momz is worse than minez :p:p Greenz and redz 'paw' nailz? :eek: Glitter in your furz :eek: How about pinkz skirtz and pink stockingz? :D

Somedayz Nebo, we shouldz teach our Momz some lesson :rolleyes:

ParNone
12-19-2002, 11:52 AM
Oz here...

*whew* Thank zeus, my mom's too busy right now to
contemplate such things for me. As a dignified Collie, I'd have
to organize a strike to oppose such measures. I'm sure my
terrier buds would picket with me. They're always ready to rebel
against just any ole thing. :)

Dixieland Dancer
12-19-2002, 01:55 PM
Ok Amy.... get the hint! If you keep this up Nebo is going to organize a revolt against all the Pet Talk dogs who are forced to get dressed up for pictures!! LOL Sounds like he just might be ready if you do the red and green nail thing. :eek:

Dear Nebo.... Hi it's Dixie. You have my sympathy about being the object of your mommies experiments in the grooming parlor. My mom has been experimenting on me too so she can learn to groom Dusty for the show ring. I mean I'm almost five years old and all of a sudden I have to have my ears trimmed and my old hair stripped and the paws trimmed just so and on and on. The worst of it is though that mom makes mistakes since she is just learning and then I look funny for a week or two until the hair grows back. Then she starts all over again. I complain to no avail! I have to admit though that she is getting better (but she still has a ways to go). Dusty still gets a professional groom job before he goes in the show ring so he doesn't look funny! If she starts putting flowers in my hair like Missy gets, I will join your protest! :p
Dixie

primabella
12-19-2002, 02:14 PM
mickey here...

i knowz what youz all mean. my mom triez to put a leash on me. :eek: imaginez all themz costumz you all getz ta wear. :p