PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Fister, where are you?

Logan
12-17-2002, 09:27 PM
My sister, Helen, held up your Christmas card to me today. I was very interested and ended up chewing up some of your fur!! They finally had to take it away because I got so excited!! I kept thinking you were going to come around the corner any second!!

Mom says to forgive the quality of the picture. She was holding the web cam in her hand and I was standing on the cord. But you'll see how much I loved your Christmas card, at least!

Your friend in the USA,
Butter

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2cc36b3127cce928f1db2bf9b0000000410

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-17-2002, 09:33 PM
AWWWWW
Kitty kisses for Fister!!:D :D

kohala
12-17-2002, 09:46 PM
Oh, boy - was I delighted when I got my card, so I held it up for Grasshopper to check out - she sniffed, looked away, sniffed again, looked at me, and then gave the Fister Fur a great big noserub and rubbed her whisker pads all over the fur!! It was tooooooooo cute.
(I told you, I think she's in love!!)

krazyaboutkatz
12-18-2002, 12:55 AM
All 3 of my cats also loved your card. Storm acted like he had just smelled catnip. He kept rolling his head on the card. The card also woke up Pepper from his nap and Sunny enjoyed it too. :) What kind of scent did you spray on the card?

AmberLee
12-18-2002, 02:48 AM
Cassy wouldn't let Livvy near it: cat chivalry isn't his strong point...
:rolleyes: But, boy, did he love sniffing it himself! Fister, Cassy looooves your scent!

Uabassoon
12-18-2002, 03:19 AM
I got Tibby to smell the card, she didn't seem to interested in it. So I forgot about it and when to go make a sandwich, when I got back Tibby was eating the card!! So I quickly took it away from her, luckily it wasn't too damaged just some teeth marks and a small corner got bitten off.

Pam
12-18-2002, 09:02 AM
My boys also reacted strongly! Trevor rubbed his cheek all over it and Andy acted "wired" like he is when he's under the influence of catnip. At any rate, your card was a real hit around here Fister......oh, and even Bella gave your fur a lick! :eek: Happy Holidays to one of Pet Talk's very special orange boys! :cool:

lynnestankard
12-18-2002, 12:58 PM
These three lunatics 'lost the plot'!!!
Dan insisted on grooming the fur and rubbing his nose and chin all over the card.
Followed by Ketchum who gave it a sniff in passing, stopped, rushed back and rubbed his head all over said card.
Bagel, then rushed over giving suspicious sniffs - then settled down to purr and roll herself all over the card - which then had to be rescued and put out of their reach!!

What was on it Randie and John?

Lynne

Randi
12-18-2002, 01:22 PM
LOL LOL and more LOL! :D I thought your cats would like this scent!

It’s called Baldrian here, it comes in a bottle, but you can also get a pill version. It's supposed to have a mild relaxing effect . Don’t know if it’s the same you call cat nip, but we found some info and a picture of the plant. :) See below!

On a few of the cards, I sprayed a little perfume on, Fister is crazy about them! These are the two I sometimes use: Clinique’s Aromatics Elixir and Halston (can’t get that one in Denmark anymore) :(
When I’ve used either of these, Fister literally crawls into my hair at night!

file:///Mac%20HD/Desktop%20Folder/valerian.jpg

Article about Valerian (the scent on the card) (www.roen.com/000320.html)

Fister sends lots of nosekisses to you all! :)

Cataholic
12-18-2002, 02:15 PM
RANDI!!! Tooo funny. I had three cats digging at the card! Then, I opened it..and three little heads went right to the card, and sniffed and sniffed and sniffed! I wanted to get a picture, but, I was sitting on the floor, and had about 40 pounds of cat on me! Thanks for making their Christmas a little more special!!!

Miss Meow
12-18-2002, 04:07 PM
Mini and Tabasco went nuts over the card. I had barely opened it and they were heads in, having a great old smell. Mini even tried licking the hair!

I had a smell but couldn't quite see what the fuss was about ;) I like Aromatics Elixir too, maybe I can have that next year!!!