PDA

View Full Version : George is 6 mos. old today-pics

kaycountrygal
08-25-2014, 03:45 PM
It hardly seems possible that little George is now a half grown cat. He was such a cute little kitten but they cant stay little forever, can they? Anyway he is growing into a handsome boy I think. He's still very active and climbing up on everything and running through the house. The neutering a week ago slowed him down for maybe 3 days but he's coming back strong. Here's some pics.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-25-2014, 04:00 PM
George what a sweetie you are!!! :love:

I have a soft spot for orangies!!! :) They are just so special!!! You will be one very handsome grown up boy before long!!! Enjoy your half a year birthday!!! :love:

Karen
08-25-2014, 04:07 PM
Can it be six months already? Goodness how time flies! I hope you and he are enjoy today's Cat of the Day, too! Orange kittens unite et al!

Litterati
08-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Adorable!!! Lovin' his Goth-inspired collar - wonder if he chose it himself! ;)

cassiesmom
08-25-2014, 05:21 PM
He's soooooo adorable! I love orangeys! Happy 6-month birthday, sweet kitten George!

phesina
08-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Oh, George, you are just SOOOOOOO cute and adorable! Growing up so handsome, too!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

smokey the elder
08-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Aww, he looks like such a little sweetie!

pomtzu
08-26-2014, 03:20 PM
How much does the little guy weigh now? The 3 "kittens" in residence here are 9 months old now- and 2 of them are far from being little. They were to the vet yesterday for their 2nd round of immunizations, and they got weighed too. Princess Leia is pretty average and the little one of the bunch, weighing in at 8 lbs. Harley (my son's boy) is big at 10.1 lbs, and my monster sized Luke weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs. He is as big as Wolfy who weighs 12 lbs. Don't know where the big ones got their size or squirrel tails, because mom and dad kitties are average (on the small end of average) short hairs.

I just love George's blue eyes - can't believe they stayed blue. I don't believe I've ever seen that in an orangeman. So pretty ! ! ! ! ! :love:

kaycountrygal
08-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Thanks everybody for your kind comments. I think he's cute too.

Pom, Last week at vet George weighed 8.2 lbs. He's not what you might call a big cat but he is long and lean and tall. When he's grown, I'm sure he will be able to reach and touch kitchen counter while standing on hind feet on the floor. He outweighs the little girl dogs who weigh about 5 lbs each. LilGirl looks tiny but she's solid and weighs as much as Sissy.

Sounds as if you have big cats. Every time you mention your big Luke, I think of my RB Luke. He was a big cat, once weighing 27 lbs before I put him on a diet & got him down to 22, then 17. Anyway I waited 2 yrs after he died to get a kitten because I missed having a cat and now I have Georgie.

Freedom
08-27-2014, 08:26 AM
George, is it possible you are getting more and more handsome every day?!

I chuckled at the 'Goth' collar comment; I thought he was ready for Halloween. Guess that is an age difference thing, huh? LOL

In pic 4, are his eyes changing color a bit? You will have to wait and see I guess.

Thanks for sharing your darling boy with us, Kay!