PDA

View Full Version : First Rehearsal!

Cincy'sMom
12-17-2002, 08:19 PM
And boy was it chaos!!!

The girls, Ralph and I are going to be performing, along with 14 other dogs and their handlers in a square dance at half time of the Univeristy of Toledo Women's Basketball game on January 15! Tonight was the first rehearsal and man was it unorganized!!! It was fun though, once we got going and people began to understand what was supposed to be happening! Ralph and I are going early before our next rehearsal to help run through things and figure out a routine. It should be a blast! Hopefully we can get someone in the family to come take video/pictures for us!!!

aly
12-17-2002, 10:05 PM
Awwwwww, how cute!! I wish I could be there to see you and the girls square dancing!

ownerof3dogs
12-17-2002, 10:41 PM
That sounds so cool!!! I want to see lots of Pictures

lovemyshiba
12-18-2002, 12:02 AM
That sounds like a lot of fun!!! I can imagine the chaos though!!
Can't wait to see the pictures:)

shais_mom
12-18-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
That sounds like a lot of fun!!! I can imagine the chaos though!!
Can't wait to see the pictures:)

DITTO! I can't wait to hear about it the next time I see your mom at the dog park.

anna_66
12-18-2002, 06:45 AM
I bet that will be a sight to see! Can't wait to hear more about it and see some pictures!

Dakota's Mommy
01-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Cool, nobody told me about this little event! It's been a while since I've been able to really get on and read some posts, so I'm just now finding out about this! I hope somebody else goes too. HOwever, I want a video tape and to see pics on the internet! So, do you're best, I'm sure the show will go great!

primabella
01-03-2003, 10:47 AM
good luck :) i wish i could see it.

mugsy
01-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Gee now THAT might be worth another trip to Toledo to see!!

Cincy'sMom
01-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Well, things have being going much better with rehearsals. We are doing "Boot Scootin Boogie" and although there are supposed to be 16 dogs, only about 8 have been showing up. Those 8 have it pretty well now and now that the Holidays are over if everyone starts coming again, we should be ready. That'd be greatif you could come Molly, but since it is on a Wednesday night, it may be more difficult. I promise I'll find a way to get some pics though :)

Crikit
01-04-2003, 10:55 AM
It sounds like fun. Wish I could see it.