PDA

View Full Version : Amigo is 1 today!

momcat
08-21-2014, 12:29 PM
There will be some celebrating around here today. It's Amigo's first purrthday! This is great, his package with his new purrthday toys just arrived from Petco. We'll give him his new toys after his dinner treat - TUNA! Along with that, there will be lots and lots of lovies and attention to let Amigo know just how special he is to us.

Happy Purrthday, sweetie :love: We love you more every day! :love: :love: :love:

Felicia's Mom
08-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday Amigo!:love::love:

Catty1
08-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Gosh, where did the time go? :eek:

Happy First Birthday, Amigo! May you enjoy many more!!! :D:love::love::love:

Karen
08-21-2014, 01:48 PM
Happy Purrrrrthday, Amigo!

phesina
08-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Happy PURRRTHDAY #1, dear AMIGO!!!!!

Love from your friends in Ann Arbor
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Happy PURRthday, precious Amigo! :love: :love:

Here's a picture from Amigo's Welcome Home thread...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=57525&d=1386293030

katladyd
08-21-2014, 03:42 PM
Happy First Purrthday, Amigo!!! Where does the time go?

momcat
08-21-2014, 04:45 PM
Happy PURRthday, precious Amigo! :love: :love:

Here's a picture from Amigo's Welcome Home thread...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=57525&d=1386293030

Elyse, thank you so very much for including Amigo's picture on his birthday thread!!! For some reason I haven't been able to figure out how to share our cutie with all of you, I admit to being a techno-moron. We've been having frustrating problems with our computer lately and I've been told by a few techs that know about this stuff that it's time to get a new one since this one is too old to fix. Maybe then I'll be able to figure out how to post Amigo's pictures.

Queen of Poop
08-21-2014, 05:54 PM
Happy One Years Old Amigo!!!! Have a wonderful CAT day!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-21-2014, 07:43 PM
HAPPY FIRST PURRTHDAY Amigo!!!:love:

I hope the party is still going strong! :love::love:

mbsmum
08-21-2014, 10:06 PM
Happy 1st Purrthday dear Amigo :p

Randi
08-22-2014, 03:35 AM
Happy 1st Birthday, dear Amigo - have fun, get spoiled and celebrate all week long! :D

catmandu
08-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Amigo Today you are a Cat , but there will always be a little bit of the Kitten in your soul forever!!
:love::love:
Happy Purr Day From the Found Hotel Cats.
:cool::cool:

momcat
08-25-2014, 09:11 AM
Hi everyone!
Thank you so very much for all of your purrthday wishes. Now that I've had my first one, I know how much fun purrthdays can be. Meowmie and Soncat gave me some great new toys that are now all over the house. Then there's a new mousie that runs across the floor so I can chase him. Dinner was a special treat - TUNA! Yummy :D We celebrated all weekend, lots of treats, watched a baseball game with Soncat then curled up next to Meowmie for a nice nap. They love me so much.

Time to go for now but I did want to thank all of you for thinking of me. Can't wait to see all my kitty pals again when we go to Cafe Maio.

Purrs,
Amigo

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-06-2014, 06:16 AM
Oops, is it really possible that my humans forgot to tell me about your birthday sweet Amigo?
Oh gosh, I feel so ashamed :o .... I will have to punish mom for doing this, and yes, i will try to be a bit cross today...:(

Dear dear amigo, I want to send you all my wishes for your first birthday. I hope to meet you soon so I can give you a big "Inka-hug" !!!:love::love::love:

Inka

momcat
09-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Oh my sweet Inka, now I can celebrate my first purrthday again! How wonderful is that? Please don't be cross at your Meowmie for forgetting to remind you. Sometimes our purrents are busy taking care of things to make sure we have everything we need. We're so lucky to have such good homes and purrents that love us so much. Kitty law school starts again in a few more weeks so I'm busy getting everything together. We most definitely will make our own plans to celebrate both of our purrthdays in style.

Your Amigo

chocolatepuppy
09-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Happy Birthday Amigo!!!:D

sorry I am late!

mrspunkysmom
09-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Happy Birthday, Amigo!