PDA

View Full Version : Symba

DonnaDWM
08-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
How could you not be forgiven with a face like this?
Be careful when you escape, you could be some big dogs dinner.
Celebrate your special day

mon
08-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Symba is SO adorable, must have been horrifying when he turned up missing! Glad it turned out well, sounds like you have your hands full. A very happy POTD to wee Symba!

AvaJoy
08-16-2014, 02:32 PM
So glad you were found, sweetheart, and that you are our precious POTD! May you have many more happy, healthy years with your devoted guardian!:)

chocolatepuppy
08-16-2014, 07:30 PM
You're a little cutie Symba!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:D

tatsxxx11
08-16-2014, 07:33 PM
Hi Symba! Happy Pet of the Day!:D. What a sweet and cuddly, mischievous, utterly adorable little man you are!:love: I laughed out loud, reading of your fun loving personality, your antics!:D The image of you and your sibbies executing the "big escape" into your neighbor's yard had me laughing out loud, but you going missing, not so funny! Thank goodness you were found, safe and sound! After all, your family loves you SO very much, and want you around for many years to come! You're a treasure, Symba, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day honors! Hope you and all of your furry sibs are enjoying a very special, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Symba, and to the entire furry crew!:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
08-16-2014, 09:00 PM
Let's face it: Pet with personalities and antics are a lot more fun. Perhaps your pawents can find a way to secure a grate to the top of your enclosure.. I'm sure the good people here can give good advice to the type of fencing needed.

Congrats on being Pet of the Day :love: