PDA

View Full Version : New thread!

mon
08-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Just got back from Vegas, got right married up! It was lovely, Las Vegas is a pretty great place, waaaay to hot to live there for us though! Saw Ziegfreid and Roys Secret Garden with the white tigers and there is 3 new white tiger babes. Amazing!

Karen
08-16-2014, 12:25 AM
Just got back from Vegas, got right married up! It was lovely, Las Vegas is a pretty great place, waaaay to hot to live there for us though! Saw Ziegfreid and Roys Secret Garden with the white tigers and there is 3 new white tiger babes. Amazing!

Wow, how exciting - a wedding and seeing three new white tiger cubs! I remember thinking their animals have a great set-up!

Best wishes for you both!

For the rest of you, last Sunday, Mon had posted this, but in an unrelated thread, as she had never started a thread of her own before:

I would like to make an announcement. I'm not sure how to start a new thread or if I must. I am running off to Las Vegas to get married. So excited, I feel like a little kid. We've been together for 24 yrs. spent 3 days apart in all that time. He got down on one knee at the beach and proposed with lovely bling and like I said, pretty unexpected. I'm SO not gonna change my last name ha-ha. Please be happy for us. xoxox Had to tell, suppose to be a secret. I HATE secrets, they drive me nuts. Never been to Vegas. I'm so happy!!!

Congratulations again to both of you! And a new venture deserves a new thread!

mbsmum
08-16-2014, 02:15 AM
Congratulations , all the best for the future.

Freedom
08-16-2014, 07:09 AM
Wow, Congratulations!

And thank you Karen for splitting this out, or we never would have known -- it still would be a secret! :p

phesina
08-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Congratulations, Mon and Mr. Mon! Best wishes to you both (and to the white tiger babies too)!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Congratulations, and best wishes!

Felicia's Mom
08-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Congratulations and best wishes.

Catty1
08-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Congrats! Glad you had fun!

chocolatepuppy
08-22-2014, 10:03 PM