PDA

View Full Version : Lola!!!

chocolatepuppy
08-06-2014, 05:21 AM
You're a pretty girl Lola!!!:love: It sound like you keep everyone in line.;)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

mon
08-06-2014, 10:00 AM
I'd like to pay my respects to Lola, if that's okay. She's fabulous and a perfect DOTD. Gotta love a girl who makes her own rules and sets boundries eh?

MoonandBean
08-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Aww...Lola is the best!! I love the picture of her and her boy!! :love::love::love: Thank you for rescuing and loving her!!!!!

DonnaDWM
08-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
I especially liked the part were you are not going to do anything you don't want to do.
Lola, you are sure a cutie. Loved the picture of you with your boy. Truly best friends.

tatsxxx11
08-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Hi Lola! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a beautiful girl you are, Lola, head to tail, inside and out!:) That sweet face of yours has my heart in swoon mode, and oh, that photo of you and your boy is BEYOND heart melting! How blessed he is to have a best friend for life, in you!!! And oh, gotta tip my cap to that Lola 'tude!:D After all, as the song goes, "whatever Lola wants, Lola gets..." and deservedly so!:D Keep up the good work, sweetheart, keeping everyone "in line" (including the kitties:D), bringing joy and comfort to your mommy, being the best friend a "boy" could ever hope for! "Free to a good home?" Yep, you sure did hit the jackpot those many year ago, and so did your family!:) Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Lola!!! XO XO XO