PDA

View Full Version : My foster kitties are all leaving me...:( (Pic attached)

MoonandBean
08-01-2014, 10:22 AM
We have only had this litter for 2 weeks and they all have homes lined up. 2 went home together last weekend. We have had these 3 this week and have had so much fun with them. 2 of them are going to new homes today and the last one goes on Sunday. So, we brought them up for some last cuddling time last night.

Just look at how cute they are!! Happy lives Kitties!! We will watch you grow up (we know all of their adoptive parents personally).

mbsmum
08-01-2014, 10:40 AM
They are adorable. Lucky purrents who are getting them. Many happy years with your furrever families dear kitties.

phesina
08-01-2014, 11:13 AM
AAAWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! They're adorable!

Welcome to your new Furrrever HOMES, little babies!

Thank you, MoonandBean, for taking such good loving care of them to get them ready to move to their Purrrmanent homes.

God bless you, and God bless the babies, and God bless their new loving Purrrsons!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

MoonandBean
08-01-2014, 12:04 PM
AAAWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! They're adorable!

Welcome to your new Furrrever HOMES, little babies!

Thank you, MoonandBean, for taking such good loving care of them to get them ready to move to their Purrrmanent homes.

God bless you, and God bless the babies, and God bless their new loving Purrrsons!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Purrfectly said! :D

kaycountrygal
08-01-2014, 12:04 PM
What a sweet photo of them! Kittens are so cute--never saw an ugly one :). I am so glad they all have new homes, hopefully forever homes. You did good to get them ready.

kaycountrygal
08-01-2014, 12:23 PM
I like your photo so much that I edited it a little bit & eliminated the foot & added a border. I thought it was just great that you got all THREE looking at the camera at the SAME time.... Kay

katladyd
08-01-2014, 01:17 PM
All I can say is "AWWWWWW"! No doubt thee 3 cuties found furrever homes very easily.:love::love::love:

Litterati
08-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Should have been a COA notification as these 3 Little Kittens are soooo adorable! Congrats to you for getting them ready for their furrever homes. Neat that you know and trust the new purrents and that you will get to watch kits grow into cats! Also, looks like someone does some knitting as gorgeous cozy quilts/blankets (I'm a knitter, too, but I do sweaters). :D

MoonandBean
08-01-2014, 01:50 PM
I like your photo so much that I edited it a little bit & eliminated the foot & added a border. I thought it was just great that you got all THREE looking at the camera at the SAME time.... Kay

Ohhh....Thank you soo much!! They are perfect!! I will make one of those my screensaver :)

MoonandBean
08-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Should have been a COA notification as these 3 Little Kittens are soooo adorable! Congrats to you for getting them ready for their furrever homes. Neat that you know and trust the new purrents and that you will get to watch kits grow into cats! Also, looks like someone does some knitting as gorgeous cozy quilts/blankets (I'm a knitter, too, but I do sweaters). :D

Thanks :) Yes, a friends mom made that quilt years ago and a friend made the cat pillow. We have a dog pillow to match it; they are usually on either side of the couch.

cassiesmom
08-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Extreme cuteness warning for these adorable kitties! I agree completely with phesina and I love all the pictures!

Hi, Moon and Bean! Hi, Sunny! :love:

chocolatepuppy
08-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Those babies are adorable!:) Bless you for fostering them!:love:

MoonandBean
08-04-2014, 10:33 AM
All 3 kitties are thriving in their new homes.

Cobb (kitty on the left of the first picture) lives with a beautiful chocolate lab/cocker mix named Sammy who adores him and chose to sleep with him, all night his first night home, instead of with his mom in bed.

Shady (kitty on the top of the first picture) lives with a cat named Hannah who hissed at him at first but they are becoming buddies.

Mandy (kitty on the bottom of the first picture) lives with 6 Chihuahua's and is getting to know all of them.

Sunny made them VERY dog immune so the transition was easy for Cobb and Mandy. Moon and Bean didn't help at all so Shady probably didn't know what to think of Hanna :)

MoonandBean
08-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Here's Cobb and Sammy the dog

phesina
08-04-2014, 11:36 AM
AWWWwwwwwwwww!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love: