PDA

View Full Version : Ebony Beau Tubster Two has found love.

catmandu
07-30-2014, 09:32 AM
:love::love::love:
I have noticed that Ebony Beau Tubster Two is spending a lot of time in an area of the back yard , where there is a clump of tree and bush. And then I saw him with a White Cat who I am calling Princess Two, after My Princess and Princess Poppea:love::love::love:
They are quite cozy , and I would get a photo but for the fact that Princess Two is so shy.
I have set out a shelter and am placing some food out there and so far it vanishes,even the holistic food that my Cats will not touch.
Love exciting and New
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
07-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Yay, Ebony Beau! Please bring Princess to the Found Cats' Hotel so she too can be safe and loved! XOXOXOXO

catmandu
07-31-2014, 09:14 AM
Princess Two is a mature Cat Elyse , I think about five or six , and I hope that she is an indor outdoor Cat as I have never seen him when winter comes.
She is so skittish , she runs if she scents me.
They are so sweet together , and she is eating all the food that My Fussies will not touch.
I love that.:love:

catfamily
08-15-2014, 05:27 PM
loved seeing those pictures of your meezer kitties again gary.
good luck with your shy cat outside,i hope you can get the cat in someday soon.
good luck

catmandu
08-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Thank You Cat Family , but I am sure that Princess Two has a home behind us , and she is visiting her love.
She is eating all the food my other Cats do not care for.:love::love::love:

momcat
08-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Hi Ebony Beau Tubster,
Concatulations on finding your lady love. Isn't it great to have someone special in your life? As you may already know, Inka from Belgium and I are an item now. Your fellow kitties would love to meet your lovely Princess Two when she's not so shy anymore. Take good care of her, okay?

Your bud,
Amigo