PDA

View Full Version : George 5mos- pics, video

kaycountrygal
07-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Hello,
George is 5 months old now. I took a few pics and a video. I can't believe how big he is getting and he's only 5 months old... Kay

18. George my orange kitten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G9MrAxRHtk&feature=youtu.be

Freedom
07-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Kay, they must have been hard at play earlier to ALL be in nap mode in that video! LOL

Loved seeing them, and my goodness George looks so confident in himself in that second photo. Look how LONG he is in the second picture. You REALLY leave keys that close? I bet he bats them!

Time for him to get snipped soon.

kaycountrygal
07-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Sandie, You are correct on all accounts re George. :)

Yes, in the video they all happened to be napping at the same time, probably because George kept them up half the night (true).

Yes George loves to play/bat at the keys hanging at door. So far he has not knocked them on the floor... but I'm sure that will happen next. He gets into or up to everything! I've changed several things but it's very handy having the keys at the door.

Yes, I can hardly wait for "snip" day. I'm hoping it will calm him down some. I've already asked "when" and my vet wants to wait until at least he is at least six months old.

Yes, he is very long. I think when he is grown he will be able to stand on the floor and reach up and touch the kitchen counter. (Earlier I said kitchen cabinet, hope he cant reach the top cabinet from the floor).
&^%$ He just jumped up & hit my keyboard & I had to start over. He's having one of his "running fits".

katladyd
07-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Oh my! George is a big kitty, isn't he? He is beautiful and from what you say, is acting like a typical kitten. Kimba is almost 4-years-old now and he still zooms through the house on occasion. I'm not really a dog person, but I am in love with Lil Girl! So cute and just adorable! I wanted to reach through the screen and just love her up. They are all so cute and I can tell they are well loved as well.

phesina
07-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Oh, isn't he a cute little growing boy! Growing indeed, especially lengthwise.

And what a sweet family you have there. They're ALL adorable!

Happy 5-months PURRRFDAY, Georgie!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

snakemama
07-27-2014, 04:36 PM
He's so CUTE!! :love:

kaycountrygal
07-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Oh my! George is a big kitty, isn't he? He is beautiful and from what you say, is acting like a typical kitten. Kimba is almost 4-years-old now and he still zooms through the house on occasion. I'm not really a dog person, but I am in love with Lil Girl! So cute and just adorable! I wanted to reach through the screen and just love her up. They are all so cute and I can tell they are well loved as well.
------
Thank you for what you said about George and LilGirl. Most people think Sissy is cuter of the two but I think LilGirl is just as cute and actually imo she is sweeter of the two. She is a little lovebug for sure, much moreso than Sissy. You are certainly correct when you say "they are well loved"--no doubt about it. I love my pets and take good care of them. I've often said if I could come back as an animal, I want to come back as one of my dogs or cats & hopefully someone would be as good to me/them as me :). Does that make sense? You know what I mean probably.

Your Kimba sounds like fun LOL running zooming through the house maybe at all times of day or night--fun fun.

kaycountrygal
07-27-2014, 05:12 PM
Oh, isn't he a cute little growing boy! Growing indeed, especially lengthwise.

And what a sweet family you have there. They're ALL adorable!

Happy 5-months PURRRFDAY, Georgie!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
- - - - - -
Thank you. Yes, I think George is long already and he has several months to go to be an adult. I agree in that I think they are all adorable and sweet. I guess everybody thinks that about their fur babies, at least everybody at PetTalk.

Asiel
07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Love the video----and they do look pretty worn out......naptime for sure. LilGirl was so oblivious to that camera, what a sweetheart. Of course George and Sissy are just as cute, just something about LilGirl I guess. Can't imagine how George got himself stretched out in that tube but it gve me a good laugh.

cassiesmom
07-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Awww, George! What a darling kitten you are! I sure like the photo of you with Sissy Pom! I'm off to watch your video :love: :love: :love:

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

kaycountrygal
07-28-2014, 07:04 AM
Love the video----and they do look pretty worn out......naptime for sure. LilGirl was so oblivious to that camera, what a sweetheart. Of course George and Sissy are just as cute, just something about LilGirl I guess. Can't imagine how George got himself stretched out in that tube but it gve me a good laugh.
- - - - - - - - -
Thanks for your comments. It's usually George & Sissy who are "playing/fighting". LilGirl mainly stays out of it UNTIL George pushes her last button. LilGirl sleeps more than Sissy & George; she's always been a sleepy girl--so sweet. Even the vet/techs say she is sweeter than most chi's. Maybe it's because she's half chi(mother) & half rat(father).

Re the cat tree picture, George is not in a tube although it does look like one; it's half of one--no top-- so all he has to do is climb & lay in it. Had it been a tube, I'm positive he would get in it. He's such a rascal

Barbara
07-28-2014, 08:35 AM
George is adorable- so cute. And how did he ever get out of that tube?:D

catmandu
07-28-2014, 09:30 AM
What a Great Cat you are George , a Great Creamsicle Cat , with her two Good Dog Friends. You must be a handful when you all start running about together , it must be like a Chinese Fire Drill of Fun.
We Found Hotel Cats wish that we could all visit you.:love::love::love: