PDA

View Full Version : Duke

DonnaDWM
07-25-2014, 02:53 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are one handsome boy. That look is pure intelligence.
Celebrate your special day, you are now world famous.

tatsxxx11
07-25-2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Duke! Happy Dog of the Day!:) Congrats on nabbing "top dog" honors, Dukie and how VERY deserving you are!!! What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Duke, beautiful to the core, inside and out!:) I admit though, can't help thinkig there's a bit of Lab lurking deep down there in your gene pool!:D What a lucky family, have a sweet and loving cuddler of a furkid in you, Duke! Any family would be proud to call you their own!:cool: Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved to the max and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Duke, our very special and most deserving TOP DOG! XO XO XO

mon
07-25-2014, 04:08 PM
We just loved seeing Duke as DOTD today, such a handsome boy! Hope today is really special for ya there Duke, lotsa cuddles too!

chocolatepuppy
07-25-2014, 08:57 PM
You're adorable Duke!!!:love: It sounds like you're really smart!;)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope this has been a special day for you!:D

cassiesmom
07-26-2014, 01:35 AM
Duke, you are such a handsome guy! I agree with your person, you are adorable! I'd love to share a cuddle with you- since I can't, I hope your person will give you an extra one for me :) Happy Dog of the Day!

captain
07-26-2014, 06:59 AM
What a beauty you are!
Happy DOTD sweetheart!