PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE Thanks to All

K9karen
12-17-2002, 09:59 AM
Hi Gang of mine! I chose to write this on Dog General, hoping most of you will read it.... If I haven't already said it, I want to thank you with all my heart, for the lovely cards , emails and phone calls I received when dad died. I know some of you practically lived vicariously through me for over a year. I don't know how I would have survived without you. Thank you all for sharing your personal memories, giving spiritual guidance, but especially for your support. Mom always hears about you all and your furkids, but was still astounded at the outpouring of love. Again, I thank you with all my heart. I didn't have a chance to take photos of the Codster with me this year, and because time has flown with so much to do, I won't have a chance to send out greetings this year, altho it is one of my favorite things to do. So if I knew how to do all your fancy designs (duh :confused: I would have a colorful post......Meantime, Please know that I wish all of you and your critter kids a very happy, Holiday Season and a Very Healthy and Safe and Happy New Year!!!! With lots of cyber {hugs} tears of sentiment, .. your forever PetTalk friend, K9Karen (and her beloved Cody)

lizbud
12-17-2002, 11:57 AM
K9Karen,

I happy to hear that messages of love & support played a
part in helping your Mom and You in the loss of your Dad. Hey,
"That's what friends are for" right? ;) As for the Christmas
cards, not to worry, I saved the ones from last year:D
I too find myself very busy the last month or so, and haven't
really kept up with everything I want to be doing.

Anyway, I'd like to wish you the happiest of holidays and
the very best in the new year to come. :) Liz & Moki.

Dixieland Dancer
12-17-2002, 01:28 PM
Liz said it all.... What are friends for! Glad you and mom are doing better!

tatsxxx11
12-17-2002, 02:01 PM
No need to thank us dear friend. As Candy says, that's what friends are for. That, and so much more. Many here might not have been privy to the amazing devotion you had for your Dad and the way you stuck by him during his most difficult days. You were always there for him, no matter what. A father couldn't have asked for a more loving daughter. Don't you worry about thanking us for anything. And BTW(;)) I still have your beautiful photo holiday card from last year on my frig! I love seeing your smiling face and that dear, sweet Cody! That' all I need! We love ya, pal!! You take care of yourself now and take time to rest and heal. Love, Sandra

anna_66
12-18-2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
Liz said it all.... What are friends for! Glad you and mom are doing better!
I'll second this!

trisha0503
12-18-2002, 10:04 AM
Dear Karen,

Sorry to hear about your father :( I'm glad you and your Mom are doing well... So nice to have friends in Cyberspace :) Someone whom you could count on when facing some difficulties in life...

I also wish you and your family a blessed Christmas :)

Give Cody big hugs and kisses from me and Missy :) :)

Logan
12-18-2002, 10:51 AM
Girl!!!! No need for thanks. Who wouldn't want to pour love on a good friend who is going through a rough time. We all just hope that you and your mom and Cody will have peaceful holiday season.

We love you all!

Logan

KYS
12-18-2002, 07:25 PM
Very Sorry to hear about your father.
There is nothing better than good o'l moral support from family and freinds to help you though hard times.
Thoughts are with you and yours.

shais_mom
12-19-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by anna_66

I'll second this!

And I wanna third, fourth or fifth it!!!
We love you and Cody like Family and you lost one of yours and so we lost a part of your family and that means something to us.
Love Ya!
Staci, Keegan and Kylie!

Pam
12-19-2002, 07:04 AM
Karen you have lots of friends here and that is because we have all grown to know and love you. There were times when we didn't see many K9 posts but we knew the reasons and breathed a little prayer for you for strength for what you were going through. Now that part is over but the healing is often as difficult. You and mom will remain in our thoughts and prayers. We love ya kiddo! ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-19-2002, 10:07 AM
Oh Karen, it is so good to hear from you. Of course you and your mother are in our thoughts, that is what friends are for and we love you. I hope things are settling down a little and that you can both have a peaceful Holiday. Take care good friend. Hugs to Cody,
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sudilar
12-19-2002, 12:02 PM
Karen, I feel that you are part of our little PetTalk family. We are all here to help, support, encourage, applaud, and love, just like any other good family. I want to thank YOU for always being there for me and my family, too. We are with you in spirit. Hope the healing continues and you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.