PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Precious - Jackson!

CavyMom
07-18-2014, 05:06 AM
Congratulations, Jackson, on being POTD! You are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE and oh-so-photogenic!! :) (Your smile is angelic!) Enjoy your special day, Sweetie!! XOXO :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 Love, Marty Mouse

chocolatepuppy
07-18-2014, 05:10 AM
Aww Jackson, you're a little cutie!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

DonnaDWM
07-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are a very happy boy, and very well taken care of.
Enjoy your special day.

mon
07-18-2014, 02:41 PM
Jackson is SO sweet, what a cute wee POTD! Hope Jacksons life is filled with adventure :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Jackson what an adorable wee boy you are!:love:

I loved your wonderful pictures. Your sweet smile brightened my day!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us!!!:)

Congratulations, sweet Jackson, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!:love:

tatsxxx11
07-18-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi Jackson! Happy Pet of the Day!:) Oh, what a precious, wee mouse you are, so sweet and loving, so packed with personality!:D Reading all about your adventurous little self has me smiling from ear to ear!:D When it comes to savoring every ounce of joy to be had in each and every day, we humans could take a page from your playbook...GO FOR IT!:D
Your human loves you dearly, Jackson and understandably so! You're precious beyond words:) Hope you're reveling in your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, enjoying an extra special day of high adventure, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Jackson! XO XO XO

Romeyrider
07-19-2014, 12:04 AM
Beautiful pictures... I can tell you like to be the center of attention. You should be a model for a mouse clothing company or something like that! LOL Congrats on Being POTD!