PDA

View Full Version : Might Have To Make Another Trip to Maryland:(

Tina
12-17-2002, 08:20 AM
Well last night my inlaws came up for dinner and were going to watch Kaitlynn help decorate the Christmas tree. We never got that done. I guess we'll do that this evening sometime. Anyways my mother-in-law said that she is going to have to make a trip to Maryland her mother is not doing very well. Rob's Grandma has a cancer that can not be cured. She has gotten worse since the last time we seen her back in October. She won't hardly drink any water and can not sit up. Taking her to the hospital is out of the question. She don't want to go cause she dont' want any help. And we have to go by her wishes. She told Rob's mom when she was up there back in November that she probably wouldn't live to see Christmas.:( I really hate this I feel so bad for Rob and his family going through all of this. So we'll probably be making a trip up there by this weekend or maybe sooner. I know Rob hates this cause he is not up there with her. He use to live with her. Then he moved back her. He said when his other Grandma(his dad's mother) died he was living in Maryland now he is living in West Virginia his grandmother in Maryland is sick. Well thought I would share. So I may not be on here if we have to make a trip:( So I really hope everyone has a Merry Christmas:) I don't know when we'll be back.

aly
12-17-2002, 10:38 AM
I'm so sorry :( Please let Rob and his family know that there are well wishes being sent their way from Texas. Please take care of yourself and try not to get too stressed :(

Tina
12-18-2002, 09:51 AM
Thankyou for the kind words Aly. It really means alot. Rob talked to his aunt last night and she told him that the doctors. They said she probably only has two days left. So we'll probably be going there tomorrow.

aly
12-18-2002, 10:42 AM
Did she finally go to the hospital? :( Thats so sad. I'm sort of going through almost the same thing with my grandmother but she's in the hospital. She was in for Thanksgiving and now is back in and will be there through Christmas. Its so sad to see the ones you love begin to leave this world. But at least they won't be in pain anymore. She will be going to a better place. Stay strong and let us know if there's anything we can do to help you or Rob.

ramanth
12-18-2002, 10:58 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

My prayers to you and your family.

Have a safe trip.

*hugs*

NoahsMommy
12-18-2002, 11:50 AM
I'm sorry too. :(

You have a safe and happy holiday. We'll be sending positive thoughts/prayers your way.

Take care,
Kelly

Miss Meow
12-18-2002, 04:13 PM
I'm so sorry Tina. We'll be thinking of you and your family {{hugs}}

delidog
12-19-2002, 03:54 AM
Tina,
We are so sorry to hear this...you and your family are in our prayers....

Nicole
Deli and Joey

Tina
12-19-2002, 09:45 AM
Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers. I believe they will really help us right now.

Aly-she didn't go to the hospital. A doctor came to her house. She don't want to go to the hospital at all.