PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Jake!

CavyMom
07-06-2014, 07:41 AM
Congratulations, Jake, on being DOTD! You have been through some tough changes in your life and have had some major adjusting to do . . . You truly deserve this special honor today! We are glad you found a loving forever home! :love: Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Mr. Jake! (P.S. You're so photogenic!) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

chocolatepuppy
07-06-2014, 07:44 AM
You're such a handsome boy Jake!!!:love: (I have a dog named Jake ;) )

What a wonderful ending to a not so good beginning for you! Congrats on being DOTD! :cool: Have a fun day!:D

kaycountrygal
07-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Hello Jake, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful boy you are! You had it a bit rough going from one home to another but luckily you eventually became the loving sweet dog you are today. I enjoyed all the photos and hope you have many more years with your human family. Congrats on being DOTD!

jackiesdaisy
07-06-2014, 12:02 PM
What a handsome pup you are, and I'm so happy that you have found your new family, I think all will go well for you now, it looks like they love you very much, life will be good now for you.
Jackie

cassiesmom
07-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Yay, Jake! You're so handsome! A terrific Dog of the Day! I enjoyed all your pictures, what a photogenic guy! Have a wonderful day of celebrating!

DonnaDWM
07-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
It's not easy getting bounced around from home to home, but you got lucky with your family.
I love the picture of you laying in your own private swimming pool.
Celebrate your special day.

Donna

mon
07-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Jake is such a wonderful DOTD, I guess I should not be surprised that Jake evolved and grew with so much love and understanding. What a wonderful, outstanding dog. All the very best to Jake and his wonderful family YEEE-HA!

tatsxxx11
07-07-2014, 05:22 AM
Happy Dog of the Day, precious Jake! I hope you enjoyed a very happy, extra special day of celebration, sweet heart,being spoiled rotten...You sure deserve it! From one Lab/Retriever loving home to another, we give great thanks to your family for never giving up on you, despite the challenges! You were a diamond in the rough, just looking for a little direction, and thanks to your family's unwavering commitment and unconditional love, well, just look at how you sparkle and shine now!:) How blessed they are to have a best friend in you! Wishing for you and your family many, many more happy, love filled years together! And oh, your pics are heart melting!:D
XO XO XO