PDA

View Full Version : Lovely LaLuna!

CavyMom
07-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Congratulations, LaLuna, for being POTD! You are truly a little angel that brightens the lives of everyone you meet! (Bless your heart!) You certainly deserve the POTD honor! We hope you have a special day and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

chocolatepuppy
07-06-2014, 07:41 AM
You're a beauty LaLuna!!!:love: It's great that you visit people in the hospital!:love:

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope this is a special day for you!:D

cassiesmom
07-06-2014, 12:25 PM
LaLuna, you are a perfect Pet of the Day! I agree with Cavy Mom- you brighten the lives of those you meet, just by being your sweet self! I would love to gently pet you and feel your angora fur- I bet it is soooo soft to pet! Maybe your people will give you some extra petting for me today. And a big hug too, please! You've given me a HUGE SMILE :D today, sweet LaLuna! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!

DonnaDWM
07-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

I bet some people might mistake you for a dog.
You weigh more than a few of mine.

You are one beautiful girl.

Celebrate your special day.

Donna

AvaJoy
07-06-2014, 03:38 PM
I am certain you have made many people feel better and may you continue to be a therapy rabbit, sweetheart, for many more years! :love: Your devoted guardian is rightly so very proud of you and keep on brightening the days of those in need. Happy POTD to a most deserving bunny!:)

mon
07-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Oh Lovely LaLuna, you are an outstanding POTD and have gone above and beyond, that's for sure. You make me proud to be a Canadian from British Columbia and naturally your care takers need to take a bow. Well done, and a parade with lotsa flowers!!!