PDA

View Full Version : Mawmee's Day

Nomilynn
12-16-2002, 11:46 PM
Hey Ebberbuddy,

It's Nutmeg here. Mawm was away all day doin' the dentist thing, and she wanted to tell y'all that it went preddy good! She had to have the trays with the goo, but it wasn't gross or nuttin. She even brought home presents for me an' Tilly to play with. They aren't really for us, but they gots ribbon and they's in bags and that's ALWAYS for us kitties, huh? Anyways, she says thanks for all the warnings but it went gud!!

Hello.. it's Naomi. I went to the orthodontist today, and even though some of the posts freaked me out before about throwing up, it went very well. The doctor is SUPER nice and so are all the office people, so I'm really looking forward to working with them. But I just wanted to thank everyone for letting me know that it might be gross.. it wasn't the most comfortable but it was alright. Thanks for all the support!! :D

Logan
12-17-2002, 01:51 AM
Glad it went ok, Naomi. Something told me you would do just fine!! :)

aly
12-17-2002, 02:08 AM
Yaaaay, you go girl :D

Shiloh loves it when I bring stuff home too. She'll claim anything that I didn't mean to be for her. When I do buy her toys, she will turn her nose at them and just play with the packages they came in :rolleyes:

lynnestankard
12-17-2002, 08:19 AM
Way to go Naomi - good luck!

Lynne