PDA

View Full Version : Madison!

opschick
06-25-2014, 06:43 AM
Hi Madison, what a sweet girl you are. Giving back to your community and helping those who desperately need some cheering up. I love your crate is Snoopy's doghouse! Happy DOTD to you!

kaycountrygal
06-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Hello Madison, What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you; you are not only a cute little dog but smart and helpful too. I'm sure everyone smiles when you do your therapy work. All the photos are great. I hope you have many more years with your family and doing therapy work. Congrats on being DOTD!

DonnaDWM
06-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are a little cutie.
Being a therapy dog for five years, you have made a lot of people happy.
Keep up the good work.

Donna

cassiesmom
06-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Awww, Madison! What a special girl you are! You make visits to older adults, bringing them smiles and happiness. You listen to children as they read to you, which increases their reading skills and confidence. You are skilled at dog activities like fly ball! Best of all you have brought love and joy to your people every day! :love: :love: You are a perfect Dog of the Day! I am so glad to meet you today, wonderful Madison! xo xo xo

lolli94
06-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Wow! You are absolutely stunning!!! Love your pics! Have a great day as DOTD! :love: