PDA

View Full Version : Shasta!!!

chocolatepuppy
06-22-2014, 07:47 AM
You're a beauty Shasta!!!:love: I would guess you might be Pitbull/German Shepherd with those ears!;)
It sounds like you're a very friendly and fun loving girl!:love:

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!:D

CavyMom
06-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Congratulations, Shasta, on being DOTD! You are adorable, lovable, photogenic, precious, fun, and a real angel! You're also lucky to have found the perfect loving home where you are appreciated and loved! Enjoy your special day, Sweet Shasta! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life!! XOXOXO :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

cassiesmom
06-22-2014, 08:29 AM
Awww, Shasta! I would love to play ball with you - I'll toss the ball, you can catch it; then I will come and get it from you and toss it again! You'd help me get my exercise! Then you can nudge me until I do whatever else you'd like :) Or I could sit down to make a lap for you :love: What a wonderful girl! I like your ears and your happy face! Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty Shasta!

DonnaDWM
06-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are the most beautiful color.
Bringing your bone to people shows what a generous and kind pup you are.
Hope you have a great day with plenty of treats and love.
Your family will do that. They rescued you and take very good care of you.

Donna

mon
06-22-2014, 02:01 PM
What a wonderful Dog of the Day! Shasta is such a beautiful sweetheart. She makes me feel proud to be Canadian, excellent representative! Big smooches and a hug to Shasta!

papbouv
06-23-2014, 01:02 AM
I had a male with the same ears he was smaller but your Shasta reminded me of Dusty I had so many years ago they are great dogs. Please google Carolina dog I'm fairly sure your Shasta maybe one they look identical.

sreveritt
06-23-2014, 02:56 PM
You're a beauty Shasta!!!:love: I would guess you might be Pitbull/German Shepherd with those ears!;)
It sounds like you're a very friendly and fun loving girl!:love:

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!:D

Thank you. She is a beautiful dog and she loved being dog of the day!

sreveritt
06-23-2014, 03:00 PM
I had a male with the same ears he was smaller but your Shasta reminded me of Dusty I had so many years ago they are great dogs. Please google Carolina dog I'm fairly sure your Shasta maybe one they look identical.

We never knew what breed Shasta was before but I think she might be a Carolina dog! Thank you for sharing that with us, it's really nice to know. 