PDA

View Full Version : Kool Kirk

Romeyrider
06-21-2014, 05:27 AM
On behalf of all the homeless dogs out there and the people who rescue or foster I thank you for choosing to rescue instead of buying. It sounds like Kirk has brightened up your families life and I am sure you brightened up his life (or even saved it). Congrats on having your precious dog being DOTD!

chocolatepuppy
06-21-2014, 07:16 AM
You're a cutie Kirk!!!:love: I'm sure you keep life from being boring!:cool:

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day celebrating!:D

kaycountrygal
06-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Hello Kirk, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute little boy you are! I cant imagine how or why you ended up as a stray. Lucky for all concerned that you were found and adopted. No doubt you have a wonderful home where you are loved. I enjoyed all the photos. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

DonnaDWM
06-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are one handsome boy. We can see both breeds in you.
Rescue pups are the best, and you prove that.

Donna

pomtzu
06-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Hi there Kirk. You sure are a cute little guy, and you certainly do look pretty feisty too. :D I'm so glad that your family found and adopted you - just can't imagine how you ever became a stray, but whoever was responsible, doesn't know what a great little dog you turned out to be. Hope you're having an extra fun day as DOTD on this first day of summer. Have a great summer with lots of play time, and go on to have a long and happy and healthy life with your loving family. Now go find Stanley and play-play-play! :love::love::love::love::love: