PDA

View Full Version : Dog Middle Names

Karen
06-18-2014, 11:45 AM
The Cat Middle Names thread is going strong - so does anyone's dog have a middle name?

My folks' Saint Bernard, Bruni, was Brunhilde Freya and Gracie was the Princess of Grace - so I guess grace was technically her middle name?

For fun: http://petoftheday.com/archive/1998/January/02.html

lolli94
06-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Lollipop Ginger Promise...so Ginger is her middle name :)

Taz_Zoee
06-18-2014, 01:34 PM
I never use the middle name, but I've always said Zoee is Zoee Jayne. There is a song by Staind (which I've never heard) called Zoe Jane. I thought it was a remake of an older song. But when I googled it all that came up was Staind.

Taggart does not have a middle name. They all have a thousand nicknames. :p

pomtzu
06-18-2014, 03:50 PM
None of mine had an official middle name - just lots of nicknames that got tacked on after the first name, every so often. The only exception was 2 of my Lhasa Apsos from many years ago who were AKC registered, and had official longer names. The girl was Tai Ling Soo, and her son was Wei Wooli-Bear. Of course RB Myndi was registered too, and she was Myndi-Jo Kong - and a lot of nicknames too. Sparky was a half-breed tho, you would never know just by looking at him. He had a lot of the silly names too. :love::D:love: Wolfy has a few silly names that he is called at times in addition to just Wolfy-------------The Wolfman, Wolfenheimer, Wolfenstein, Melonhead, Twinkletoes. I'm sure he wouldn't like it that I revealed the Twinkletoes name - afterall -it isn't very manly sounding. :( He picked up that name since the 2 middle toes on both of his back feet are white, and really "twinkle" against the rest of the dark fur that he has. :D :love: :D

chocolatepuppy
06-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Of all of my dogs, past and present, only Layla has a middle name. Layla Angel.
She was my Angel when I lost my RB Mandy and thought I'd die of a broken heart. :love:

Vette
06-19-2014, 06:49 AM
I was lucky enough to think of a main name as it was. so none of my pets had middle names LOL

cassiesmom
06-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Today's DOTD has a middle name, Mabel Katherine :D

Roxyluvsme13
06-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Brennan Montenegro
TigerLily Princess
Bailey Marie/Bailey Roo

I'm a little bit obsessed with giving them all middle names. LOL

Vette
06-25-2014, 05:31 AM
^ holy shizznits youre alive! LOL