PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Thursday #589

RICHARD
06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Here we go!

Time to get out my vuvuzela and blow!
I think it's time for some churrasco and chimichurri.

Yummy!

----

Going to fire up the grill and put the beer on ice!! Go USA!

Done!

Karen
06-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Hmm, at least I only need one ear plug for the vuvuzela! I'll be over in a quieter corner, thanks, muttering about the worry state of a certain baseball team this season so far ...

Queen of Poop
06-13-2014, 09:43 AM
It's raining here. And will for the next several days. Perhaps a drink with an umbrella is in order.

smokey the elder
06-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Churasco and Chimichurri sound really good! Maybe a drink with cachaca (Brazilian cane beverage)?

RICHARD
06-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Hmm, at least I only need one ear plug for the vuvuzela! I'll be over in a quieter corner, thanks, muttering about the worry state of a certain baseball team this season so far ...

IT's a special vuvuzela......It doesn't hurt people ears.

;)

QoP,
I have the umbrella, I just need to know what is below it!!!:D

STE,

A cachaca?

DONE!

smokey the elder
06-16-2014, 12:36 PM
I made a drink yesterday called 43 Caparinha. It has cachaca, Licor 43, OJ and lime. Yum! I'll make up some for anyone interested.

Lady's Human
06-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Sounds good, can I have about a gallon of it? Just finished some gardening, I'm tired for some reason.

The final list?

Tomatoes (50+ plants), italian beans, rutebagas, beets, swiss chard, onions, shallots, acorn squash, cucumbers, Okra, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, peppers (hot and sweet, and we marked the hot ones this year), eggplant, green and yellow beans. Bok choi, carrots and potatoes still to go.

The herb beds run amok, I was weedwhacking tday and all I could smell was dill and mint OVER the exhaust from the weed whacker.

Karen
06-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Sounds good, can I have about a gallon of it? Just finished some gardening, I'm tired for some reason.

The final list?

Tomatoes (50+ plants), italian beans, rutebagas, beets, swiss chard, onions, shallots, acorn squash, cucumbers, Okra, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, peppers (hot and sweet, and we marked the hot ones this year), eggplant, green and yellow beans. Bok choi, carrots and potatoes still to go.

The herb beds run amok, I was weedwhacking tday and all I could smell was dill and mint OVER the exhaust from the weed whacker.

Hee hee - I am afraid I might not end up with any basil - someone apparently was digging in the dirt - and knocked some out of the tray. I suspect they may have been digging for the seeds and eating them!

Lady's Human
06-16-2014, 07:06 PM
We also apparently have a very young and very dumb bunny in the yard. Out in plain sight during the day. He's lucky I saw him before Angel did. I have no doubt she could run one down.

RICHARD
06-17-2014, 10:54 AM
You are no bunny, til some bunny loves you.

-----------

I had to laugh, I opened up the USA Weekend insert to sunday's paper and they had recipes for hanger steak and chimichurri sauce....

--------------\

I repotted a plant and planted some grass seeds, does that count?:rolleyes:

---------------

STE,
I'll have a drink. sounds like fun.

Done?

Karen
06-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Interesting to see how the games are going - one rarely hears about Croatia or Chile unless was or disasters are happening, yet here they are both winning games on the world stage.