PDA

View Full Version : Petsmart's holiday giving tree

catland
12-16-2002, 10:50 AM
There might already be a post on this, my appologies if this is true.

Anyway, I was in Petsmart last Friday, and they had a neat deal where you could purchase dog food/ cat food/ dishes, other accessories, and donate them right there to an animal shelter. They had the items all together so you just had to grab a bag and bring it to the checkstand. There was a bag of regular Iams cat food - which is what I feed my gang, so I thought - hey, its nice to let the shelter kitties eat as well as my furkids eat.

Each item had a "gift tag" on it that they would then attatch to their holiday tree so you can see the progress of the donations at the store.

So for those of you who can afford it, keep this in mind next time you are in Petsmart.

aly
12-16-2002, 11:16 AM
I had so much fun on Saturday because the shelter I work at is on the Petsmart giving tree here. I got to go collect all of our donations and pass the toys out to the dogs and cats to enjoy. They already have a lot of toys because they're spoiled at my work, but they always know when its a new toy and enjoy it so immensely!

Thanks to everyone who donates to it! I'm sure all the shelters appreciate it as much as we do!

NoahsMommy
12-16-2002, 11:49 AM
That is such a great idea! Thanks for letting us know!