PDA

View Full Version : Help Coco

wolf_Q
12-16-2002, 10:00 AM
I guess my other thread was deleted.....and I'm too lazy to type what I did before.

http://www.helpcoco.com <--- Opinions on this website.

ramanth
12-16-2002, 10:12 AM
*shakes head sadly*

I really have no words Amy.

aly
12-16-2002, 11:12 AM
At first, I was rolling my eyes but after reading the story... I don't know. I feel bad for the family (if that story is true). I don't think there's anything really wrong with that if its legit. I am a big sucker though so who knows?

sammi
12-16-2002, 01:07 PM
I don't know what to think! Did you look at the debt site? I don't think they needed to put every expense down such as gas, grooming, treats. If its true I hope they get help.

Uabassoon
12-16-2002, 01:14 PM
I agree with you Sammi. Food and grooming are not unexpected expenses you accept those then you agree to adopt a dog. I don't think that should have been put on the debt page. But the family doesn't exactly look like they are struggling. If you look at the backgrounds of the pictures they appear to have a pretty nice looking house. While I'm not denying that the dog ran up some huge medical bills, it just doesn't seem like this family is poverty stricken because of the dog.

Sudilar
12-16-2002, 01:19 PM
Hmmmm......maybe I should list Killian's bills or worse yet, my parents should list Bandit's bills..............

How do you know for sure that this is true? $29,000 is an awful lot of money. They added a new carpet, too? I am such a skeptic.

aly
12-16-2002, 01:23 PM
Hmm, I didn't read the debt page before. I agree that they should not have put food, treats, grooming, etc on there. I could run up a tab pretty high too if I put all my fosters' expenses on there. Peka has ruined the carpet quite a bit!!! BUT I wouldn't feel right doing that. I adopted my dogs and I take in fosters knowing that I am taking on a lot of financial responsibilities. I also realize emergencies can and will happen, and those can be quite expensive. Thats why I put aside money every month for these exact situations.

I guess I still don't know my feelings on it. I just wouldn't send them money because there are lots more who could use it more.

Tanya&Fritz
12-16-2002, 01:31 PM
Aly, that picture of Reece in your signature is priceless! He is such a cutie!