PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Joe!

CavyMom
05-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Congratulations, Joe, on being POTD and being rescued! You're so lucky to have found a wonderful, loving forever home! :love: We're lucky, too...We're all rescues, too! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Your photos are great and your cagemates are adorable! Have a wonderful day! :)

chocolatepuppy
05-16-2014, 05:22 AM
You're a cutie Joe!!!:love: You were indeed lucky to end up in a wonderful home!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day with Wendy and Patches!!!:D

blueshockey24
05-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Joe, you are a cutie, as well as your "girlfriends" :) I am so glad that you have a knowledgeable and caring Mom now! Hope you have a wonderful day as Pet of the Day and that your Mom gives you an extra treat :)

DonnaDWM
05-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Joe is just a sweetheart. He was so small when he came home, but he let me hold him. Guess he knew he was safe. The girls think he's great.
Wendy, in the Cozy Sak with him, has head tilt. She was treated for it and will be OK. I was concerned she would be afraid of him. Not so.
She loves Joe, and so do I.

mon
05-16-2014, 10:30 AM
What a sweet story, I am so happy Joe has such a beautiful new home and whole lotta love with his new family! Best POTD ever, Hurrrray Joe!

AvaJoy
05-16-2014, 04:17 PM
You are sooo handsome and I'm glad you have found your forever home with lots of love and devotion. Happy POTD and may you remain healthy and happy for many years to come!:)

Nancy Jones
05-16-2014, 09:35 PM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Joe.

You are gorgeous and so are you piggy girlfriends... and I am so pleased you've found happiness.

Enjoy your day of international stardom as you are now a superstar.

Love

Nancy
:love:

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
Twitter @MissNancyJones