PDA

View Full Version : Finally it's at least a little bit done!

luckies4me
12-15-2002, 10:16 PM
I have finally finished some of my site for my rattery! Of course I still have a lot of things to add to it, but for the most part it is half way finished. Now that I have the top frame and right frame done I can start workingo nmy site map etc.! I amso happy because I have wanted to finish this a long time ago.

YLL and ACGAS: I used your suggestion for a new name and went with Romping Ratties Rattery! Thank you so much for all your help!:D

if anyone here would like to view the site you can go here (http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/index.html) Let me know whatyou think and if you have any suggestions! Thanks everyone!;)

luckies4me
12-15-2002, 10:19 PM
Ohyes! Please view it in IE, NOT aol! Or else it will look fuzzy. A screen resolution of 600 by 800 woudn't hurt either, lol. :p

luckies4me
12-15-2002, 10:24 PM
Do you all think I should leave the background white? or should I make it a light cream color? Hmm....:confused:

luckies4me
12-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Please someone look, I really need to know what color I should make the background? I want to have the whole site finished by Christmas time. :)

nsweezie
12-16-2002, 07:53 AM
I think the white background looks great with the green.
It looks like an interesting web page, Congrads!

luckies4me
12-16-2002, 10:27 AM
Thanks! Now if only I can get it finished lol! I want to have it done by Christmas time. I am going to be working on a Christmas ratty image slideshow today to add to the sight too. Then all I have to do is work on my site map and I then can start each individual pages! :D

luckies4me
12-16-2002, 11:14 PM
urrgh! Still haven't finished the site map, however I did add few other things to that site. Enjoy!;)

luckies4me
12-17-2002, 12:53 AM
Thanks!:D