PDA

View Full Version : Dotted Ditto

Romeyrider
04-29-2014, 02:59 AM
She is very pretty(though I must say I have never been a huge fan of Appys) and I can tell she has nice hooves. I also must say as a previous horse owner for many years I always had matching tack and prided myself on each of my horses having their own colored tack. I love the color you picked out for her and I want you to know that it doesn't go unnoticed. :D

chocolatepuppy
04-29-2014, 05:23 AM
You're so pretty Ditto!!!:love: How nice you get to go off to collage with your person!:cool:

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!:D

Nancy Jones
04-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Ditto:)

You are a fine looking horse and I love the photographs. I'm sure you will win lots of prizes if you haven't already, particularly as you are now an international star.

Have a wonderful day. Let's hope your humom gives you some muffins as an extra treat!

Love

Nancy
:love:

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
Twitter @MissNancyJones

tatsxxx11
04-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Greetings Ditto! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud lady/rider too!:) What a beautiful, spirited, spunky girl you are, Ditto; love your roan red coloring! And what a terrific team you and your lady make, great partners in AND out of the show ring! You've only been together a short while, but it didn't take long before you and your lady would come to realize you were meant to be together!:) Yes, you two share a very special bond indeed, one that will only grow deeper and stronger with time, and I hope that you two will know many, many more happy years of shared love and devoted companionship! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ditto! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Ditto! XO XO XO

MoonKitties
04-29-2014, 09:14 PM
Congratulations to you Ditto on being POTD. What a fine and beautiful gal you are. Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and stardom. Hopefully, you enjoyed some muffins or cantaloup and some classical music. Best wishes to you and your person. May you enjoy many more happy times together. :love: