PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Tara

Nancy Jones
04-23-2014, 04:21 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Tara.

You have such a lovely red coat, the same colour as the red rose of England, thus flying the flag for St George's Day:)

I hope as a working dog you have some time off today as you are now an international star! :)

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014
@MissNancyJones

opschick
04-23-2014, 10:02 AM
HI Tara, you look like such a sweet Girl. I can see you like Pizza! lol. Happy DOTD!!!

lolli94
04-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Oh Tara, you are absolutely gorgeous! I hope your day is amazing! :love:

tatsxxx11
04-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Tara! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!:) What a beautiful Cocker girl you are! You rival the late Rita Hayworth with those long, flowing red locks! And you're every bit as personality packed as you are gorgeous...translation-->overflowing with energy and just a wee bit mischievous!:D But as your proud mum has said, one look into those big, beautiful, pleading brown eyes and all is forgiven! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as loyal and loving as you, Tara! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Your heartwarming story and precious photos sure have brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being pampered to pieces and loved to bits!!! Break out that pizza menu!:D Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Tara! XO XO XO

cassiesmom
04-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Tara, you are beautiful! I'd like to give you a giant HUG! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet girl!

chocolatepuppy
04-23-2014, 07:09 PM
You sure are pretty Tara!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:

I hope this is a special day for you and your family.:D

MoonKitties
04-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Congratulations to you dear Tara on being DOTD. What a beautiful and special girl you are!
Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together. :love: