PDA

View Full Version : Worst day :[

slleipnir
12-15-2002, 08:35 AM
I had the worst day yesterday. urg. It started off with just little irratating things..like it was POORING rain and I had to rush to my dads house cause my bro forgot his insulin (hes a diabetic) then I had to go back to my moms, get her, drive him to work, then drop her off at work, then had to go to the store and buy dog food for Zeke..I don't know if any of you have seen the HUGE bags you can get? Well, I got one of those which I could barly carry/get into my moms car/get in to my dads house almost falling. Then I need to do some xmas shopping, me and my friend were going, ao I'm driving to get her, the cell rings and I dont want to drive and answer it at the same time, so I try to find somewhere to pull in and do. Then when I'm trying to back out, every car you can think of all of a sudden are driving by lol. Thats ok, I see an opening!!! AND THE CAR STALLS!!! I hate standards..lmao. Thats just the beginning..I spent all night shopping, I get in the door exhasted and cant wait to get in a hot bath when my bro calls "pick me up" so I do that..get home and have to pick my mom up. Thats fine though, cause that means I dont have to drive any more and we're going to a movie anyway.
Did I mention its pooring? I'd also like to mention my moms car is a very old, small, mazda....so yeah, I'm driving along and see a puddle..no, that car went through fine, I'll be good, besides,t heres cars behind me, I have to go..going..almost there.... *blub blub blub...stalll* I cant believe it, it just stalled..I tried to start it, but smoke was coming out, I was thinking GREAT, I'm stuck here in a giant puddle with everyone passing me cause they don't care, I forgot the cell phone and I dont know one thing about cars..so I sit...these ppl drive by and ask if I need help, thank GOD!!! They drive off and I think they've left, but sur enough some guy jumps into the puddle and tells me to put it in nutral so they can push me out. They were so nice, they waited to see if it was going to start, then let me call my dad (who didnt seem overly worried/caring) then offered to drive me to my moms work just up the road. I had to leave the car on the side of the road witht he hazzard lights on...wow, what a night. I"m glad its over, those ppl were so nice, I'm glad they stopped, I thanked them like 50 times, they said they wouldn't want it to have been them so they were glad to help/

Sorry about the longness/whinning and complaining, I really needed to vent.

TheAntiPam
12-15-2002, 08:54 AM
Sounds like a good day to come home and hug a warm furry friend. Hope you are dry and rested by now!

iceyshiver21
12-15-2002, 08:57 AM
oh geez, that would really not be fun, i had one of those days too, after cleaning up the barn and getting chores ready, it was so nice yesterday that i decided to go ride horse and then he dicidid that his dream was to become a bucking bronco, and that he should start practice now.!!!! Ah the joys living!