PDA

View Full Version : Poor little Rocky

Rocky'smomma
12-15-2002, 07:09 AM
Got stuck in the girls room all night last night...I heard him howling practically about 5:45 this morning and couldn't find him...I always close the kids bedroom doors so noone gets pounced on in the middle of the night but obviously he didn't pounce on them luckly....poor little thing..he ran straight to his litter box and did his thing and then went and started chowing down...poor little guy!

tuxluvr
12-15-2002, 08:50 AM
Ohh, what a GOOD KITTY for holding it in! I locked Ritz in a small closet once accidentally, and fortunately heard the cries early enough before I went to bed. and let her out

Rocky was probably in there dancing, crossing his paws back and forth....have to GO MOM....PULLLLEAAASSE

Barbara
12-15-2002, 12:10 PM
Tigris also managed to get himself in the closet, slept on the sweaters for some hours and was found after we outside got crazy because we didn't know where he was. You wonder how a 13 lb. cat can get invisible.

12-20-2002, 02:27 PM
I once came home after been away during 4 hours , and found Maya in the hallway ... no food , no drink , no litter-box ... I never leave again without checking out where the kitties are anymore !!!:eek:

2kitties
12-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Poor Rocky. He was a good kitty for holding it. My Taz is pretty quick. I've closed him in closets, cabinets, and even in the garage.

It's so hard to be so careful all the time!

tuxluvr
12-20-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Tigris also managed to get himself in the closet, slept on the sweaters for some hours and was found after we outside got crazy because we didn't know where he was. You wonder how a 13 lb. cat can get invisible.

My theory is a feline cloaking device :)

Cataholic
12-20-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by tuxluvr

My theory is a feline cloaking device :)

I think that is it. I have 'sworn' up and down that I have lost a cat....only to find some sleepy eyed boy or girl- still warm from sleep, come up to me, as if to say, "what? what?"

ramanth
12-20-2002, 03:26 PM
;) Such a good kitty for holding it!

I cannot count the number of times I've done that to my cats.

Uabassoon
12-20-2002, 03:29 PM
I have 'sworn' up and down that I have lost a cat....only to find some sleepy eyed boy or girl- still warm from sleep, come up to me, as if to say, "what? what?"

That happens to me all the time. Whenever one of the cats isn't visible I always go nuts and think that they accidentally ran outside. Then I ask my roommate if she let the cat out, then make myself look stupid by asking "are you sure?" Then when I find a sleepy cat under the bed I feel like an idiot.