PDA

View Full Version : FLINT, MI: 2 year old CH boys need home/rescue ASAP!

phesina
04-03-2014, 09:59 PM
CONTACT: Debbie, [email protected] (willowcottage AT outlook DOT com)

FLINT, MICHIGAN! RESCUE OR HOMES NEEDED FOR 2 year old CH BOYS ASAP! LEFT IN A FORECLOSED HOME THAT WAS BROKEN INTO!

Two, 2 year old male CH cats are in desperate need of rescue or a home. Their caretaker's house is in foreclosure, and they will be out of a home in a couple of days. The cats were left alone in the house, but it was broken into, so their caretaker is spending nights with them. Both boys are 2 years old, grey, and not vetted. One has mild CH, the other is closer to moderate, but gets around just fine. Please contact Debbie ASAP at [email protected] (willowcottage AT outlook DOT com) if you can help!!!

P.S., from Pat: I am in touch with Debbie, hope to talk with her tomorrow. I hope to learn more, see what I can do to help. I am having serious back issues, probably can't adopt them myself but could maybe foster them for a bit, but I want to do whatever I can to help now.

I could at least pick them up (Flint is about 60 miles from me) and drive them if there's somewhere not too far for them to go!