PDA

View Full Version : #578. It HAS to be spring...the calendar says so!

RICHARD
03-27-2014, 03:27 PM
This is ridiculous. The calendar says SPRING, but the weather says something else.....:rolleyes:

I was watching the Weather Channel and am disappointed!!!! This calls for more hot water.

I am making tomato soup and grilled cheese while I figure out when the 'equatorial vortices' will start?

DONE!

Karen
03-27-2014, 05:38 PM
This is ridiculous. The calendar says SPRING, but the weather says something else.....:rolleyes:

I was watching the Weather Channel and am disappointed!!!! This calls for more hot water.

I am making tomato soup and grilled cheese while I figure out when the 'equatorial vortices' will start?

DONE!

Grilled cheese, please! And of course tea! It was actually above freezing today - 41°F - so felt warm, to me anyway!

Queen of Poop
03-27-2014, 08:10 PM
Grilled cheese and tea please. Currently blowing snow!! Only good thing about this weather - Cali and Diego aren't shedding yet.

RICHARD
03-28-2014, 09:55 AM
Grilled cheese and tea for everyone!!

LOL, The shedding......

Done!

Lady's Human
03-28-2014, 10:39 AM
I'll take a virtual grilled cheese, on rye please, with a side of strong coffee with cream.

Mark this day down: The IRS has proven to be the most efficient Government service I've dealt with today.

RICHARD
03-28-2014, 12:31 PM
I'll take a virtual grilled cheese, on rye please, with a side of strong coffee with cream.

Mark this day down: The IRS has proven to be the most efficient Government service I've dealt with today.

One GC and a coffee.

Notice, If you owe them money they are all over it, it you get a refund?

4-6 weeks?:rolleyes:

Lady's Human
03-28-2014, 12:33 PM
One GC and a coffee.

Notice, If you owe them money they are all over it, it you get a refund?

4-6 weeks?:rolleyes:

Not this time.

Filed on Monday, return should be in the bank next monday.

smokey the elder
03-28-2014, 01:32 PM
May I have some tomato on my GC, please? Also some hot tea. It was in the teens F most of this week; it's going to 50 and rain all weekend.:(

RICHARD
03-28-2014, 03:55 PM
May I have some tomato on my GC, please? Also some hot tea. It was in the teens F most of this week; it's going to 50 and rain all weekend.:(

Absolutely! It rained last night, cleared up and it's going to start up again later this weekend.

One GC, with tomato and a tea!!

DONE!

Lady's Human
03-31-2014, 08:38 AM
Okay, NOAA's forecast for Sunday and monday here was clearing overnight with mid 40s and sunny today. That explains the 5-10" of snow.

smokey the elder
03-31-2014, 08:51 AM
It rained all weekend, and we even had snow this morning. Feh. I'll have a hot chocolate, please.

Lady's Human
03-31-2014, 07:45 PM
4 sheets of meringue cookies in the oven, time for a glass of wine.

Meringues for breakfast?

slick
03-31-2014, 11:17 PM
Our weather was totally spring!!! Sunny and not a cloud in the sky until Wed when the rain hits for 3 days. Gotta love it.

One BM for me please. Thx. Richard...we need to talk.:love:

RICHARD
04-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Our weather was totally spring!!! Sunny and not a cloud in the sky until Wed when the rain hits for 3 days. Gotta love it.

One BM for me please. Thx. Richard...we need to talk.:love:

Hey one BM for you...I always laugh when you order one......DONE!

Hot water for coffee, chocolate and sending better weather to the nor'east. Talk about feh?

I think that you may all be thawed out in time for the 4th of July?:eek:;)

Done!

cassiesmom
04-02-2014, 08:06 PM
The Chicago Sun-Times describes the weather in one word every day. Today's word: Petulant. Spring has sprung somewhere - just not here!

Is the pan still out for toasted cheese sandwiches? I'd like to make one for myself, and I like tomato slices on grilled cheese. Would anyone else like one with me? (I have a friend who makes a grilled cheese sandwich with butter on one of the slices of bread, and mayonnaise on the other. I've never tried that.)

smokey the elder
04-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Mmm...grilled cheese with tomato is SO good!

RICHARD
04-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Mmm...grilled cheese with tomato is SO good!

I was thinking about this - a caprese grilled cheese, sliced tomato and a few basil leaves on a french bread?:D

DONE?

CM,
If you put a thin layer of mayo on the bread (the skillet side) it turns the bread golden brown and crispy! It really works well but you have to watch your pan temp carefully.