PDA

View Full Version : Sommer!

opschick
03-20-2014, 06:54 AM
Hi Sommer, what a very pretty girl you are. i see you are a very happy girl and your family loves you so very much. Happy DOTD!!

Nancy Jones
03-20-2014, 07:23 AM
Wow Sommer, what a beautiful fur baby you are. The humans have taken some lovely photos of you. Secretly I think it's because you are naturally a superstar and model! :)

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. Enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 2014

ramanth
03-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Sommer, you are a cutie and I just love your action shots. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
03-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, Princess Sommer!:) Oh, aren't you the beautiful, energetic, life loving girl! Just look at those ears fly, that gorgeous face!:love: I must say, Sommer, I don't think I've ever seen a Cocker with your coloring! It's gorgeous! And just as beautiful is your spirit, your spunk, your heart! And equally impressive is your ability to stand like a human (:eek:), eat with a spoon (:D), and send squeakers and stuffies to their great reward, in record time!:p What a precious pair you and Jasmine make; uniquely different in looks and personality, but equally loved!:) Your family is one lucky lot, having you two beauties in their lives, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days! Thanks for brightening my gray and rainy day with your heartwarming story and utterly precious pics!!! You truly are on in a million, and so very deserving of your "top dog" honors! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and adventure filled day, celebrating to the max with Jasmine and your humans, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sommer, and to Jasmine too!:love::love::love:

lizbud
03-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Hello Sommer,

Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you pretty girl.:love: I love your beautiful curley hair & markings.
I hope your special day of honor is a good one for you & your lucky family.:) Sending you lots
of hugs & tummy rubs just for you sweetie.:love:

pomtzu
03-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Such a pretty girl you are, Sommer. I can see that you really know how to have a fun time - you just look so happy in all of your pictures. Hoping that you are having an extra special day today, as you enjoy the honor of being DOTD. Congratulations, sweetie. :love:

cassiesmom
03-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Happy Sommer, what a beautiful girl you are! You are busy, too - using a spoon to eat, having tons of fun with your squeaky toys (!) and being a very special nurse to your people! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Sommer!