PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound bother you?

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 09:17 PM
when everything is quiet and your dog is near you and starts licking his chops....ugh!!! it's such a gross sound!! LOL

Cookiebaker
12-14-2002, 09:18 PM
*snicker* I know exactly what you are talking about. Slurp slurp chlop chlop slurp. Ugggh! :D

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 09:23 PM
I thought I was just being anal :D I was woken up at 8 am this morning with that sound....yuck!!!!!

Cookiebaker
12-14-2002, 09:25 PM
Yes, it's annoying, but I love him anyway.

It reminds me of when I was kid & my friends & I would sleep in a tent. Someone would be scratching (a mosquito bite or something) in the dead silence of night. Now THAT is an annoying sound!!!

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 09:27 PM
LOL gross!!! I hate it when ppl let their kids pick their noses in public...for pete's sake tell them to do it in private, it makes me want to gag :)

Twisterdog
12-14-2002, 10:36 PM
Yuck! I hate that sound! One of my dogs compulsively licks himself ... feet, legs, whatever. I HATE that!

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 10:38 PM
HAHAHHAHAA yuck!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say a grosser sound is having to listen to someone clear their sinuses (without using a Kleenex) you know, SNUURRRRRCCCCKKK
eeeeew!!!!

Crikit
12-14-2002, 11:22 PM
I'm a deep sleeper so it takes a lot to wake me up...or one of the dogs jumping of the bed, that will wake me up instantly, usually in a panic. So I don't really hear that sound at night but it does bother me when I'm just getting ready for bed or reading or something and they both start licking and then it's in surround sound. Now that's disturbing.

COCatMama
12-14-2002, 11:25 PM
ROFLMAO!!!
I recall one night long ago when both the man (ex man now) and the dog BOTH had gas!! so I had doofus, i mean steve on one side tooting and the dog on the floor beside me tooting! it was like chemical warfare!!!

ownerof3dogs
12-15-2002, 12:16 AM
I hate that sound they make when they lick themself. Especially Hercules because he has thoughs big fat lips of his that smack together! I hate it even more when I am trying to sleep!!!

COCatMama
12-15-2002, 12:50 AM
HahHaha I usually tell Juneau to knock it off when I'm trying to fall asleep :)

Uabassoon
12-15-2002, 02:32 AM
My cats make that wierd sound when they lick themselves and it really grosses me out. When I'm trying to sleep at night they just on the bed and start grooming each other and make that gross noise.

All Creatures Great And Small
12-15-2002, 07:07 AM
I don't know why, but the sound of gum being snapped or popped while people chew it MAKES ME NUTS!! It sends a shiver up my spine. I also can't stand when people blow their noses in restaurants, to the point that they "honk" - not very appetizing......:p