PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Cat?

RICHARD
03-06-2014, 09:14 PM
I saw this story and laughed.

http://news.yahoo.com/16th-century-manual-shows-rocket-cat-weaponry-074336874.html?vp=1

I know it's not funny, but the idea of taking a cat and strapping something to its back shows how stupid people are/were.

Sometimes I scritch the Edster and get a little 'tude, so putting a rocket or an incendiary device on him and asking him to ford a moat and set something on fire?

Highly unlikely!!:p:rolleyes:

Lady's Human
03-06-2014, 10:37 PM
I read that and chuckled, what's old is new. Think the bat bombs in WW2.

Patch could do a pretty good impression of a rocket cat if you give him the wrong food.

RICHARD
03-06-2014, 11:29 PM
I read that and chuckled, what's old is new. Think the bat bombs in WW2.

Patch could do a pretty good impression of a rocket cat if you give him the wrong food.

I am not a tattoo fan, but if it ever came down to it?

That pic is the one....Imagine the people you would impress at a cat show!!!

"No, it's not a fire rocket, It a bottle of diet Coke and Mentos strapped to his back......"

WINNER!!!!!!

catmandu
03-07-2014, 09:22 AM
My Empress Josephine of Many names and Sydney Colby ChristinOfur do not need rockets as they are already jet propelled!!!:cool::cool::cool:
And Ebony Beau Tubster Two and Mickey Fluffy Tail can move for Big Cats!!!:love::love::love:

smokey the elder
03-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Ah, yes, I remember the show about the bat bombs (Dark Matters, maybe? They were an epic fail IIRC.

RICHARD
03-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Ah, yes, I remember the show about the bat bombs (Dark Matters, maybe? They were an epic fail IIRC.

Was that the Christian Bale or George Clooney version?;)