PDA

View Full Version : Adventurous Ephie

Nancy Jones
03-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Ephie!

You are such an adventurous doggy, walking and boating. You sound like a real stunt dog, and I wouldn't be surprised in the future if you go professional and appear in lots of Hollywood films with other superstars.

A very classy lady with flower-choker and modern brightly coloured cushions. You definitely have style.

Wishing you well on your day of stardom. I hope you have many more to come.

Love

Nancy
:love:

COTD 1 March 14

tatsxxx11
03-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Oh to be so beautiful, so adorable, so LOVED by so many...including your biggest fans, Brynn, Kate, Reese, andAnna! You're even "teacher's pet!":cool: Kudos to the awesome Mrs. Furmanek for making you part of "show and tell" day! How neat is that, hehe. No doubt you were a hit with all the kids! And when you're not busy making friends, you're off with Grandpa riding the waves on his boat! Ahhh, what a fun filled, adventure packed life you're living, and no pup is more deserving that you, sweetheart! Thanks for brightening my cold, dark day with your *sunshiny* self, Elphie! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with your family and all of your adoring friends and fans, being spoiled rotten!:D Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Ephie, Dog of the Day EVERY day!:love::love::love:

lizbud
03-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Hello Ephie,

What a precious little girl you are sweetheart. Your beautiful white coat & those gorgeous brown eyes
are amazing.:love::love: I'm sorry that one of your BFFs moved away, but I'm sure your human family
keeps you busy. Congratulations on being honored today as the DOG OF THE DAY.:love::love:
Sending you lots of hugs & kisses & a hope that you enjoy a long & happy life with your lucky family.:)

cassiesmom
03-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Wow, Ephie! I bet you were a huge hit with all the students when you visited school for show and tell! Your curly coat looks so soft, I'd like to gently pet you :) I agree with Miss Nancy Jones - you definitely have style! Happy Dog of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
03-05-2014, 08:57 PM
You're a cutie Ephie!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D