PDA

View Full Version : Ebby ventures forth 2 (6 pics)

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 05:29 PM
She hasn`t tried going downstairs again yet but she did find some new places to investigate in my bedroom.

Checking out why the stuffies like it by there.

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 05:30 PM
Hmmm...what is up there?

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 05:32 PM
Lets check behind here

Vermontcat
12-14-2002, 05:34 PM
Yay! More pics of Ebby!:)
I love the photos of her blending in with the stuffed animals.:D

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 05:34 PM
Seen enough

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 05:37 PM
Anything interesting up here?

Tina
12-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Great pictures of Ebby!! Looks like she is staring to explore more and more.

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 05:39 PM
Think I will have a rest now, this investigating is hard work!

ChrisH
12-14-2002, 05:46 PM
Thanks Vermontcat and Tina. She has been back in here covering the same ground while I have been posting. She did settle on the chair for a while but the pictures I took had flash eyes so I left them out.

She has finally got through to me that she is a real night cat. I think she would like me to re-think my bedtime hours! :D

Pam
12-14-2002, 08:01 PM
Great pictures! I love the ones where there are only little body parts showing behind the curtains! LOL! She is certainly getting acquainted with her surroundings and seems to be enjoying the whole process! ;)

jenluckenbach
12-14-2002, 08:23 PM
I really love these "blow by blow" pictures. It is just like being there!!!
I too like how she thinks she can blend in with the suffed animals.
:D

NoahsMommy
12-15-2002, 12:30 AM
Oh my goodness....your Ebby looks JUST like the Ebony (now Olivia) that we resuced today!!!! :D I'll post some pictures soon....

Ebby sure looks happy investigating! :)

shais_mom
12-15-2002, 12:36 AM
great pics of the black beauty!!
She is simply gorgeous!!!
So you stuck with Ebby? pretty cool and if you want can be changed to Evvie!! But I like Ebby also!! what ever you chose is the best!

hellostranger
12-15-2002, 12:37 AM
What a beautiful kitty! Her fur is so shiny! Go Ebby!! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2002, 01:23 AM
The pics are great. I especially like the one where just her head and paws are coming out from behind the curtain. :)

ChrisH
12-15-2002, 05:49 AM
Thanks everyone, glad you like the pics!
It is 11.35am right now here in grey skies Wrexham and Ebby has decided see how everything up here looks in daylight! :) She has been wandering in and out of here but now I think....yes, just looked...she has gone back for a rest in her hidey hole. That`s ok anyway because I want to let Bob out of his crate pretty soon, not that I think he is bothered, last time I looked he was sleeping, and, as I didn`t get to be until quite late last night, I feel like joining them! :)

NoahsMommy, I can`t wait to see the pictures and hear all about your Ebony! Maybe you already posted, I`m going to go and check right now!

jenluckenbach
12-15-2002, 05:57 AM
ATTN: Noah's Mommy....

YOU GOT A NEW CAT?!?!?

WHEN??????WHERE?????WHAT?????

Did I miss something??????

neko1
12-15-2002, 07:01 AM
great pix! My favorite is the one where her head and paws are coming out of the curtain! Glad to hear that she is still exploring!

ChrisH
12-15-2002, 01:01 PM
I think maybe she may be beginning to like it here now? :D (this is my bed)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p26421f373b1929520677f717033e415b/fcee4153.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p73a736c453ce5f78c5e4500df1101be7/fcee4152.jpg

of course she has still to meet Bob... I`ll keep you posted on how that goes! if and when! :D

Vermontcat
12-15-2002, 07:15 PM
Chris, it looks like she likes it on the bed.:)
Where does Bob sleep at night? Is he allowed on your bed at night, if so he may have some new competition from Ebby.;)

Cataholic
12-15-2002, 08:51 PM
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

No more funny pictures with captions! They are killing me!!! I can just see Ebby exploring, and you sneaking behind her with a camera...what FUN!!!!! I am so glad she is taking to your place without issue..now, for BOB!!! Well, maybe one step at a time, eh?

So funny that you call stuffed animals...stufties..me, too!

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Chris, Ebby sure looks comfy on your bed. Maybe she'll soon be sharing the bed with you. :)

NoahsMommy
12-15-2002, 11:42 PM
Those pictures of Ebby on the bed are just too precious!! She is such a pretty girl!

ChrisH
12-16-2002, 01:12 PM
Thanks everbody. :)

Vermontcat, no, Bob isn`t allowed on my bed, Ive had him since he was six weeks and so he was easily trained not to get on the bed and stuff. Well, it wasn`t easy for me, he was such a cutie pup! :D Anyways, while he doesn`t sleep on the bed he does sleep in my bedroom some of the night and has to see me into bed and then get his two buscuits. That`s why I am having such late nights right now, I have to lock Ebby away at bedtime and I don`t want to so I keep putting it off. :) Sometimes she makes it easy by going in there herself to lie on birdcage perch, I don`t feel so bad about closing the door then.:)

Cataholic, she just came in here about 5 minutes ago, and yes, I did take a couple more pics! No wonder my flash batteries keep giving out!

I took Bob in to see her again today, (she was already in her hidey hole under the sofabed). He didn`t see her at first and I thought it was going to be a reapeat of the first time, and then he spotted her! If only I`d been able to hold a camera as well as him on the lead, the expression his face was priceless! I didn`t let him get too close, and he didn`t pull, bless him. Ebby made some sort of noise, could have been a hiss, and he growled a little also, but then I just had him sit and they sort of stared at each other a while. And that was it really! Slowly does it as they say.:D
The one thing I want to avoid is a full on confrontation, I am very sure that Bobby would not take a swipe with the claw at all well. He has never had any physical punishment and the one time he really bit me was because of pain, or fear of it.

Once again, thanks for the nice comments and heartening words. :)

Chris

sasvermont
12-16-2002, 01:40 PM
Chris - I have never had a problem with dogs and cats especially in the house. Outside, where chase can ensue is another story. I would expose them as much as your heart can handle. The faster, the calmer, the better. I would keep Bob on a leash while Ebby does her wandering....and treats, lots of treats for good behavior would be good for Bob. I bet Bob will be fine with Ebby. Sometimes dogs and cats can be the best of friends. I won't worry too much about this arrangement.

Keep us posted.

:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-16-2002, 01:55 PM
She is just beautiful, and looks like she's starting to make herself at home. I loved your description of Bob's face when you took him in to meet her again. Would have been a priceless photo. :) Keep up the good work....with the pictures that is. :p ;) :D

ramanth
12-16-2002, 02:10 PM
Ebby is so cute! And inquisitive!

She looks a bit like Reebok. :)