PDA

View Full Version : ~Schnuffi~

chocolatepuppy
03-01-2014, 07:19 AM
You're adorable Schnuffi!!!:love: It sounds like you and your person are indeed a good team! ;)

Congrats on being POTD! :cool: I hope you have a fun day celebrating!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Schnuffi what a handsome fellow you are!!! :love:

Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened up my gloomy day!!! :) I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Schnuffi, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

tatsxxx11
03-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi Schnuffi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) What a beautiful bunny you are, Schnuffi! Your fawn and white colored coat and long, loppy ears looks so silky, so soft, and that sweet face, those big, brown eyes, simply heart melting! How lucky your human is, having a best furry friend in you, Schnuffi! You two make quite the team, and I hope that you and your special person will know many, many more happy, love filled years! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Schnuffi!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
03-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Cute, curious bunny Schnuffi! You are so handsome with your brown and white coat and your lop ears! I bet you have all kinds of fun when adventure time comes! You and your person make a great team :) Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, cutie Schnuffi!

AvaJoy
03-01-2014, 03:23 PM
You are adorable, sweet Schnuffi! I hope your POTD celebration is full of fun, favorite foods and spending time with your devoted guardian!:)

CavyMom
03-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Congratulations, Schnuffi, for being POTD! You are just TOO CUTE for words! :) We hope you have a healthy, long, happy, safe life with your loving human parent!! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net