PDA

View Full Version : This is for Jackiesdaisy 1935

rg_girlca
12-14-2002, 02:37 PM
Hi, it's been awhile since i've been on pet talk, but now I am back.
I just wanted to tell you that the last time I saw Miss Daisy and Perry they were suffering from that terrible attack from your neighbours pitbull. Let me tell you how good it is to see them in their Merry Christmas picture looking all healthy and loving. I had e-mailed you a while ago inquiring about your precious babies but i guess you never received it, so I had e-mailed Karen and she told me how well everyone is doing. You guys were always in my thoughts and it is sooooooooo good to hear that everyone has come through this terrible ordeal.
I just love your Christmas picture of your babies.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

Sincerely Lorraine

ellensy
12-15-2002, 11:07 AM
:D welcome back.

rg_girlca
12-15-2002, 11:42 PM
Thank you ellensy, that was very nice of you to welcome me back.
While my computer was out of commission, the one thing i was dying to get back too was Pet Talk. I'm glad to be back.:D
Thanks again

jackiesdaisy1935
12-16-2002, 09:42 AM
Hi Lorraine, I'm sorry I didn't get your e.mail, yes we are all doing well now. It was a long haul with them, Miss Daisy had to have surgery on her shoulder, but she is completely back to normal now, no limp and she runs like the wind, Don and I can't believe it and she has no mental scars from the ordeal.
Perry is completely healed, however he does seem to be more aggressive toward other dogs and children, and we have to be very careful with him, however with us he is a love, wanting to be close and lots of kisses all the time.
We are grateful for all the prayers and good wishes for both of them, I do believe that is what got them through this.
Thank you so much for asking and we also wish you a Very Merry Christmas and the very best of the New Year.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry
P.S. Glad your back and your computer is working.

rg_girlca
12-16-2002, 11:55 PM
Thank you so much Jackie for giving me the update on your darling furbabies, and thank you for the welcome back. As i said before, it's great to be back.
Take care and give those precious babies a big hug and kiss for me.