PDA

View Full Version : Spa Thursday #573

RICHARD
02-20-2014, 05:35 PM
I think a nice spa thursday is in order.

A nice steam bath, jacuzzi and a fruit/cheese and meat platter.

Some flavored waters, tea and maybe a massage for those so inclined.

Queen of Poop
02-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Ah, green tea and a massage. Fabulous. I've got my bin of nail polish open if anyone wants to paint nails - 60 odd colors to choose from!

Catty1
02-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Just how odd ARE they? ;):D

slick
02-21-2014, 12:51 AM
MASSAGE, MASSAGE, MASSAGE. That's what is in order for me. Oh yes, and a glass of your finest champagne also. Many thanks Richard. ♥

RICHARD
02-21-2014, 01:48 PM
MASSAGE, MASSAGE, MASSAGE. That's what is in order for me. Oh yes, and a glass of your finest champagne also. Many thanks Richard. ♥

LOL,

I MUST be nice to my Canuckian Customers!

Congrats on the hockey wins.

Let me get the ball rolling here, pour some drinks and trim the Orc's nails.

You didn't think I was going to give out massages!?!?!?!?!

Done!:D

slick
02-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Thanks Richard. Yes, indeed....certainly proud of our Canadian athletes. :love:

Karen
02-22-2014, 03:50 PM
I know it is not "spa" food, but there's Denver Chocolate Pudding in oven ... if anyone wants some!

(It's for a church potluck, I usually don't make it just for myself, it's like brownies that bake their own hot fudge sauce into the pan!)

Karen
02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Sorry, the dish is empty now - and I didn't bother to take a picture, it is much yummier than it looks! If you are all good, we could make up another batch - but NO Angel, it is NOT doggie safe!

RICHARD
02-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi everyone,

Just trying to get things squared away in life......Hot water and some spoons?

DONE!

Karen
02-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Hee hee - February has many family birthdays, but I always think of my Aunt Zsa and Uncle Buster as theirs' bookended the month - so hot water for tea is always appropriate!

catland
03-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Spa day sounds fabulous.

I currently share an office with a co-worker from hell. I've decided she suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (my unofficial diagnosis based on internet articles.)

After a year of pretending to like her in order to get along, I've finally had enough and am now ignoring her. Its been the best week I've had here in a long time. I just pop in some ear-buds, stream some music from the 70's and 80's, and pretend that she isn't there.

some of that pudding and bubbly please.:D

RICHARD
03-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Spa day sounds fabulous.

I currently share an office with a co-worker from hell. I've decided she suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (my unofficial diagnosis based on internet articles.)

After a year of pretending to like her in order to get along, I've finally had enough and am now ignoring her. Its been the best week I've had here in a long time. I just pop in some ear-buds, stream some music from the 70's and 80's, and pretend that she isn't there.

some of that pudding and bubbly please.:D

I had to laugh at this.

I worked with a few people that, when they called in sick, made the work enviroment pleasant.

Pudding and bubbly!

DONE!