PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Mac!

tatsxxx11
02-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi Mac! Happy Dog of the Day!:) Oh, what an adorable French Bullie boy you are!:D All of your pics are squee worthy; love you in that spiffy, red bowtie!:cool: But oh my gosh, that shot of you decked out in your yellow sweater, your eyes closed and precious pawsies bent, is beyond heart melting!:love: What a lucky family, having an energetic, life loving, lap loving best furry friend in you, Mac, bringing so much joy and endless smiles to their days! You're a treasure! And just think, the good times for you and your family have only just begun!:D Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of fame, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Mac!:love::love::love:

mon
02-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Mac is the sweetest wee DOTD! Loved seeing his adorable, kissable face today and I am in love :love: You must be very proud of Mac, he's THE BEST!!

lizbud
02-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Hi Mac,

What a cutie you are.:love: I would love to offer my lap for a snooze anytime. I hope you are
enjoying your special day in the spotlight as the DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending you lots of
cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.:)

cassiesmom
02-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Mac the Frenchie, you are such a cutie! I'm getting in line behind Lizbud to make a lap for you! Happy Dog of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
02-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Aww Mac, you're the cutest little guy!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D