PDA

View Full Version : Where is.......

dehlers43
02-08-2014, 11:22 AM
KrazyaboutKatz? I haven't seen a post from her for awhile. Hope everything is ok.....

katladyd
02-08-2014, 03:23 PM
I miss her and her pictures of her adorable fur babies. I also miss Laura's Babies and Edwina's Secretary.:(

Karen
02-08-2014, 04:42 PM
I see Laura's Babies on FB, I will prompt her to visit! And will PM Tracy!

lizbud
02-08-2014, 04:47 PM
I see Laura's Babies on FB, I will prompt her to visit! And will PM Tracy!

Thanks Karen. :) Will you please check on Edwina's Secretary too?

catmandu
02-09-2014, 12:16 PM
We miss jenluckenbach too and Moosmom and catfamily.
Its hard not to see our friends.:(:(:(

Karen
02-09-2014, 12:30 PM
We miss jenluckenbach too and Moosmom and catfamily.
Its hard not to see our friends.:(:(:(

Gary, I will let them know, I know moos mom has been doing some catsitting so is not always able to check in ...

krazyaboutkatz
02-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi everyone I'm here.:) Thanks for letting me know about this thread Karen. I'm fine and so are all of my cats. Alani was still having some urinary issues and peeing outside of the box due to stress. He's now on Prozac and is doing and feeling much better now.:) I've just been very busy with work and with a new relationship. I reconnected with my old college boyfriend through FB back in late July. He's now out here visiting me for a while and we're still seeing if things will work out for us. All of my cats have accepted him. Even Ziggy will come up to him for pets which is unheard of.:) You know how much I love orangies/red cats, well my boyfriend is a redhead too so I guess you can say that I've added another redhead to my family.;) I haven't changed my status or posted about this on FB because I wanted to make sure that things work out first before my SIL's and other friends know about this. I will post about it on the Pet Talker's Group since it's a closed group. My parents don't even know about this. They didn't really like him way back then so I'm not ready to tell them just yet. I do miss being able to visit here everyday and I do miss everyone here too. Thanks for thinking of me.:) I hope to be able to find the time to visit more often in the future. Please wish me luck. Thanks.:)

katladyd
02-11-2014, 12:13 AM
I am sooo happy for you KAK!! No one deserves a happy ending more than you! I am so glad your furbabies like him. If Ziggy likes him, he must be more than okay. Wishing you all the best!:)

dehlers43
02-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the update! Best of luck with :love:

Abby&Buddy'sMom
02-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi KrazyaboutKatz ! I sent a request to join the Pet Talkers facebook page. It is from Karen H. and my blue eyed Siamese kitty Buddy is my picture . I am very rarely on here anymore, but still check in here every now and then. :)

Barbara
02-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Tracey, that sounds wonderful:)
I wish you all the best. Give the furry redheads a pet (the other one is just for you ;))

Asiel
02-12-2014, 08:45 AM
We haven't heard from Pomtzu in quite a while either--hope everything is okay with her and her fur friends.

Felicia's Mom
02-12-2014, 11:04 AM
We haven't heard from Pomtzu in quite a while either--hope everything is okay with her and her fur friends.
I miss her too and hope she is ok.

cassiesmom
02-12-2014, 02:36 PM
and lvpets2002 as well

cassiesmom
02-13-2014, 02:05 PM
I am missing Astrid and Sophie too.

Trinityagain
02-14-2014, 06:54 AM
I miss Mr. Magoo......

krazyaboutkatz
04-24-2014, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone. I thought I'd update you a bit about me. My boyfriend has moved in with me. He flew back to S.C. and was able to ship some of his things out here but he still has a lot more things than he realized so he'll need to make another trip back some time. I'm currently off of work for about 2 weeks because I've been having a lot of pain in my right arm. I finally saw my doctor on Tues. morning and he said I have tendonitis. I have to rest my right arm and hand for a while so I can't work right now. I went to physical therapy yesterday and I go back on Monday morning. I'm also on pain meds to help with inflammation. I've also been having a lot of lower back pain so that was addressed on Tues. and my other problem will be addressed on Monday. I sure hope that I'll be able to go back to work on May 7th because I can't afford to be out of work for very long. Please wish me luck. Thanks.:)

Karen
04-24-2014, 10:19 PM
Aww, glad you got that checked out, now follow the doctors' orders, kiddo!

sirrahbed
04-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Hi Tracy :)
I am also here now and then. I think your boyfriend story is so sweet!! Facebook is awesome. Good to hear from you, hope some of your pain is addressed and helped. Debbie

Karen
04-27-2014, 08:09 AM
Great to hear from you, sirrahbed! Hope all is well with you and the whole sirrah clan!

phesina
04-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Hi everyone. I thought I'd update you a bit about me. My boyfriend has moved in with me. He flew back to S.C. and was able to ship some of his things out here but he still has a lot more things than he realized so he'll need to make another trip back some time. I'm currently off of work for about 2 weeks because I've been having a lot of pain in my right arm. I finally saw my doctor on Tues. morning and he said I have tendonitis. I have to rest my right arm and hand for a while so I can't work right now. I went to physical therapy yesterday and I go back on Monday morning. I'm also on pain meds to help with inflammation. I've also been having a lot of lower back pain so that was addressed on Tues. and my other problem will be addressed on Monday. I sure hope that I'll be able to go back to work on May 7th because I can't afford to be out of work for very long. Please wish me luck. Thanks.:)

Hi Tracey, good to hear from you. I'm so sorry you're having all these painful issues. We are all sending along our prayers and good wishes and healing energies that this will soon be a thing of the past.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: